Neopets site not available

tafeltennisden

this is the first time that i see that only neopets is down.

mostly when i have no connection it are all the websites, but today only neopets

when you are waiting, 1 hour is a long time.

i hope nothing serious will be damaged at TNT otherwise i have to kick off from my neopets addiction.

my wife would be happy then

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was maintenance, they'd have that screen up that allows you to play games without sending scores. It went down one night last week too but was up with the maintenance page within 15 mins and the site was back shortly after.

I'm guessing a server has crashed and needs to be reset. Wonder how long that will take on a Sunday?

Here in the UK its 11am. I'd normally have been on Neopets for at least an hour or two... im going slightly insane.

I'm kind of hoping they're trying to add a new event or quest thing because it will be worth it, but if not i'll be quite peeved off.

I feel your pain! I want to do my dailies before breakfast. But its 12:20 PM already :(

People were howling in frustration on their fb page 3 hours ago, so it's been at least that long.

Would be nice if it was preparation for an excellent new plot, but they wouldn't kill the server for that :guiltysmiley: so they are probably madly calling the emergency server dude who is still sleeping off a saturday night hangover and has his phone on silent :worried:

I feel your pain! I want to do my dailies before breakfast. But its 12:20 PM already :(

I woke up at 09:00 PM this morning, couldn't sleep anymore so I got out of bed and ate breakfast. I didn't mind getting out of bed early since I could play neopets and send scores x5, so I was like; let's earn some neopoints! Oh well, too bad.

I decided today was the day to get the Juice Break Avatar and because I am hopelessly slow at games I would play it on Zen mode. Last time I got the 3,500 score I needed for the avatar I pressed send score and it said I would need to log in to neopets. I don't know how many hours I had toiled away to get to the score needed after being logged out of the site. Now today I had started to make a dent in the score needed and the site goes down

Neopets is working again :* Whooooo

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.