Got a Mootix from a Random Event

Lady Lyuba

17 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do with it?

• Try to attatch it to my Gelert's petpet
    • Sell it
    • Do something else

So.....I got a Mootix as a Random Event. I know Petpetpets can be pricey, which means I could make a good amount of NPs with it....however, this has never happened to me before, and I'm thinking I want to attatch it to one of my Neopet's Petpets. Though a reasonable Neopian would consider that a waste, right? Or am I wrong?

Depends, if you're playing neopets to be rich than I would sell it (as I have voted) or if you just want the avatar - I suggest that you just borrow ALP's mootix pet for it. Otherwise, if it's what makes you happy and gives you enjoyment then I would attach it but remember, you cannot remove your petpet or petpetpet or else the mootix will disappear forever. At the moment, there is no real use of having a petpetpet either except for avatars too.

I agree with Behati, there really isn't a use for it, and you'll just end up loosing it if you try to detach your petpet. Unless the mootix was a dream petpetpet, I suggest that you sell it and use the neopoints that you get out of it to buy something that you will really enjoy, and that is a little bit more practical.

That thing is worth 600k? All right, I shall have to sell it then...I guess Petpetpets only have one use, and that is for NPs.

But I'm not like other users. Plus I don't have a particular goal in mind.

What? Well I checked the TP and it had prices all over from 475k to 700k. You may have just recently checked the Jellyneo Item Database, you can't be too sure on that. Checking the price for what others are selling it for works much better, and you're guaranteed to make a profit if you do that.

And overnight, no one bid on it save for one player who had only items, even though I specifically said pure NPs. I'm thinking I might cancel the lot and either try selling it for a lower price, or attatch it to a petpet, I like what tefeltennisden had to say about it. :) If I can't sell it, I might as well keep it, besides, there is an avatar involved anyway.

Putting it up for auction for 400k with 5k increments will definitely get it sold :)

I should have thought of that before trading it for an Electric Petpet Paint Brush whihc I'm now trying to sell. *facepalm* And by the way, nobody answered my question about the actual price for that PPB. It appears to have gone up but I'm not sure.