Weapns Upgrade

I currently have 125,000 NP and wish to upgrade my weapons. What do you suggest i buy?

My Set:

Golden Compass

Pike Pike

Leaf Shield

Snowglobe Staff

Purple Sticky Hand

Fighting Folder

Bronse Scrochstone

Downsize

Abilities:

Burrow

Magic Berries

Firey Gaze

Bless Heal

Pet(Kecheek):

Str: 26

Def:21

Mov:18

Intellegence:116

Lvl:14

Your weapons are solid, and for some upgrades, consider:

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray (200k) - It has a higher chance of freezing than a Snowglobe Staff (50% vs. 20%) and will always hit for four icons if it fails to freeze.

Hanso Charisma Charm (350k - 400k) - It's basically an upgraded Golden Compass, since it does an additional icon, and blocks ALL dark icons your opponent does to you.

Kacheek Life Potion (200k) - It heals 1/3 of your HP if your HP is at 33% or lower, and if it's higher, it heals you to full. This only works for Kacheeks, but especially as you get stronger, it will only get better and better.

I'm not sure if you can make any upgrades with only 125k, as your set has pretty much the best weapons in that price range. The only upgrade within that range that I can suggest is replacing your Fighting Folder with a defensive item like a Patched Magic Hat.

For training, your next goals should be getting your pet to the 35 strength boost and 35 defense boost.

I currently have 125,000 NP and wish to upgrade my weapons. What do you suggest i buy?

My Set:

Golden Compass

Pike Pike

Leaf Shield

Snowglobe Staff

Purple Sticky Hand

Fighting Folder

Bronse Scrochstone

Downsize

Abilities:

Burrow

Magic Berries

Firey Gaze

Bless Heal

Pet(Kecheek):

Str: 26

Def:21

Mov:18

Intellegence:116

Lvl:14

That is a pretty amazing set with your current stats. With only 125k np to spend, I would suggest a better shield like sophies hat. However, If you are only battling in 1player, leaf shield should be fine. Perhaps a rainbow scroll for an even better constant.

That is a pretty amazing set with your current stats. With only 125k np to spend, I would suggest a better shield like sophies hat. However, If you are only battling in 1player, leaf shield should be fine. Perhaps a rainbow scroll for an even better constant.

I only play 1p.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Like Hissi said, the RFFR for 200k is a good upgrade and I believe rainbow scroll is another good constant. Also you could use a bomb. Honey potion is still inflated. When it gets to 400k, you should get one. In the meantime, use Illusens earth potion. Cheap bomb.

Like Hissi said, the RFFR for 200k is a good upgrade and I believe rainbow scroll is another good constant. Also you could use a bomb. Honey potion is still inflated. When it gets to 400k, you should get one. In the meantime, use Illusens earth potion. Cheap bomb.

I'll try to save up for the RFFr. I'm not sure what the rainbow scroll should replace. Doesn't the Illisens Earth Potion only do max 9 icons?

I'll try to save up for the RFFr. I'm not sure what the rainbow scroll should replace. Doesn't the Illisens Earth Potion only do max 9 icons?

I wouldn't get the Rainbow Scroll, since I think that both Pike Pike and Golden Compass are better constants. And yes, it only does max 9 icons, so there wouldn't be a point to adding it to your set.

• 2 weeks later...

The kacheek life potion is a MUST for you. It's about 150K - 200K. If you're lucky, you can buy it at battle defense for 98K or so. Also, you may want to buy sophies magic hat. It sells at auction for 150k to 200K. It restocks at haunted weaponry for 30-40K only. :D

I still have 125,000 NP and still want to upgrade my weapons further.

My Set:

Golden Compass

Scuzzys Comb

Leaf Shield

Randomly Firing Freezing Ray

Purple Sticky Hand

Fighting Folder

Kacheek Life Potion

Downsize!

Abilities:

Burrow

Magic Berries