Hmm finally decided to stop lurking..

Aki

Why hello there I've been lurking for quite awhile and finally decided to say something.

You can call me Aki.

A little about me:

My Favorite Neopets are Gelerts :P

My dream pet is a Desert Gelert

Favorite P3 is the Mootix

Ultimate long term goal is to morph one of my pets into a mutant Draik then paint it faerie.

Also starting to get into avatar collecting again.

I've been addicted to neopets for 11 years now with occasional breaks. Amazingly I still have my first account, mostly because it's a side.

I usually spend most of my day on Neopets :<

Hope to make other friends that love Neo as much as I do here. (:

Glad you decided to join Aki! I'm Neomysterion, and I also support Darigan Citadel in the Altador Cup. I've been most fond of Kikos, Hissis, and Poogles myself. Anywho, welcome to TDNForums and enjoy!

Hello Aki, welcome to the forums, also good luck with your goals, kinda sad that you have to repaint your pets a color like royal, which costs like 1.75mill, :mellow:

Hey Aki, I'm Arie! Welcome to the forums!

I've been on Neopets on and off for 6 years now.

I like Gelerts too and Desert Gelerts look good too! My favorite pets are Kacheeks. And my dream is to paint my Kacheek Desert.

Hope you like it here!

Hi Aki! I'm Mi. Welcome :) I've been playing neo on and off for about 7 years. My dream pets are a UC Faerie Pteri and a Mara Draik. I recently came back from a hiatus so I'm trying to build up my account now - avs, stamp, the like. I also just started up a Book gallery which is a HUGE challenge so that's one of my main goals right now. I know it's a huge and general them, but I love books on neo and IRL and I just had to do it xD Gl with your goals and I hope you enjoy TDN forums! See you around =)