Keyquest glitches?

Rommy

Ok I have been dealing with a ton of glitches today...some weird, some just malicious.

I have played 3 games today where I did not receive my reward keys. It is really really irritating. Anyone else seen this?

Another is one of the games I played...I really think my opponent was hacking the game. Their power ups would randomly change. Best example was that they had a super key grabber power up that I intended to steal with my own power up (it would have saved me the game as they had all 5 keys and were 5 spaces away from the door). When it was their turn however, the power up CHANGED to a virtudice! As in the powerup just DISAPPEARED and changed into a virtudice before they even rolled. Another suspicious thing was that I was locked out of 2 minigames where my opponent won and got keys from them (I had been beating them at all the minigames before I got locked out). The list goes on. Directional changes when they did not have the power up nor get hexed, Other power ups just magically appearing in their inventory....yea I was angry.

Should I report this player out of curiosity?

I probably am not going to report. I highly doubt TNT has the manpower to sift through all the reports keyquest produces. Besides I would not want someone to report me if it was their computer acting up. Too nice to report anyone really :rolleyes_anim:

Once I played a game where I thought the other person was hacking into it. They landed on their element space that gave them a super key grabber. Next turn moved 3 spaces. Next turn changed direction and moved 3 spaces back to their element space giving them another super key grabber. Next turn moved 3 spaces. Next turn changed direction again and moved 3 spaces back to their element space giving them another super key grabber. This happened one more time before I quit the game (and I only quit for extreme circumstances). It really was too suspicious. It seemed too unbelievable that that could happen even if they were REs, but I didn't report.

I wouldn't accuse the player of cheating, but I would send in a suspicious report. If they think it was important enough to check out - they will. If not they'll ignore it and nothing will happen.