Question regarding Lutari

Syrin of Neopia

8 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do with my Lutari?

• Keep it!
    • Abandon it!
    • Zap it!

This isn't issue I have to resolve right now, but it's been bugging me for sometime.

I created a Lutari on Lutari Day, not realizing that you can't transfer or abandon them. I zapped her, hoping she'd change into another pet (I didn't want to abandon her because I like the name & didn't want to lose it) but instead she just kept changing colors.

Currently she is Desert &, because I like the look, I decided to keep her for now & adopt a new lab pet.

I now have 4 pets on my main & a Lutari is just not one of my dreamies, no matter what the color.

A couple of my dreamies aren't even attainable at this time for me, so I don't have to make a decision now, but I just wanted to get some opinions on what I should do with her.

This is the Lutari in question: SarafinaBelle

2.png

Do I zap her in hopes of getting a different pet I can adopt out or make my dreamie? Do I abandon her, losing both the name & a good-looking Lutari? Or do I keep her & learn to love her as she is?

Help me decide please, TDN!

I think you should keep her and zap her until she becomes some pet you want. Or if you think she might turn into a Grarrl you could just 'learn to love her' like how I did with my adopted Uni.

I adopted a Uni to get that grooming avvie. I got the avatar and I was going to abandon her because I never did like Unis but I did not want to abandon her cause I thought it would be very evil of me just to adopt her for an avatar. And so I've kept her ever since. Now I still have her and she is a Tyrannian Uni. I don't dislike Unis as much as I did before. :)

I think you should keep her and zap her until she becomes some pet you want. Or if you think she might turn into a Grarrl you could just 'learn to love her' like how I did with my adopted Uni.

I adopted a Uni to get that grooming avvie. I got the avatar and I was going to abandon her because I never did like Unis but I did not want to abandon her cause I thought it would be very evil of me just to adopt her for an avatar. And so I've kept her ever since. Now I still have her and she is a Tyrannian Uni. I don't dislike Unis as much as I did before. :)

I agree. I would keep her around for a little while with another lab pet. You may just grow to love her, and if there's no rush on your decision (you could save up for your dreamies in the mean time), it might just do good to wait and see.

Thanks for the advice so far, guys! I should point out that I'm also wanting to move Tiskuru, my Tyrannian Kougra from my side to my my main & SarafinaBelle does currently prevent me from doing so & having a lab rat. I'd transfer Tiskuru & move my Xweetok to my side, but I will eventually have the same issue when I am able to obtain her dream color . . .

Still I do know a lot of people who have their dreamies spread throughout their main & sides so who knows what I may end up doing, especially if I come up with more dreamie pets

I have a similar dilemma. About a year ago, my lab rat was zapped into a Green Lutari. Because Lutaris are so freaking impossible to get, I'm terrified to morph/zap her, but I don't like the pet name, and since they can't be transferred, I can't even offer it to someone whose dream pet is a Lutari. So she just kind of...sits there. On a side. Poor thing.

Mmm well others have mentioned the whole "wait till she grows onto you" argument, though I guess you've waited decently long by now? And honestly, while I do believe that pets do grow onto people, she'll more or less just be a 'pet that you do not mind' instead of a dreamie.

Well, if you're that much of a fan of the name, then I'd just continue zapping her, or morph her. Use her as a lab rat instead I guess? :)