New Krawk Island Revealed: Keep It Safe!

hrtbrk

Ah okay I see, I didn't get the theme because I joined Neopets two days into the event. It's quite unfair; I was really looking forward to getting that theme.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is wandering,the Keep Out area is actually called "Scurvy Island"

Here's a pic: http://www.neopets.com/tcg/displayCard.phtml?edid=7&id=73 :graduated: :graduated: :graduated:

EDIT:Please,stop posting that you got the full reward,'cuz it's pissing some people that didn't get it off. :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad01_anim: :sad01_anim: :sad01_anim:

Did anyone who didn't get the site theme have an 11th island on their map for the retrieval phase? I know I did, even though there were only supposed to be 10, and I didn't get the theme. I'm wondering if it thinks I didn't do everything because it had an Island I couldn't do.

I had an extra island on my map and got the theme

I sent my silly ticket yesterday :v Unless I blacked out and a prankster ghost posted my findings on this board haha. I know the chances are slim of me being proven right :/ but it feels better than just glubbin' about it laawl hopefully they'll realese the skin as some super duper random event you get around Krawrk Island like the winter one.

Oh yeah, I didn't have the mysterious 11th island. I don't know if people who did the 11th got the theme?

also, everyone who didn't get the items despite doing them all everyday the day it was released should probably all send in support tickets so they don't just go *oh it's just you who forgot to do it on x day*

I got Scurvy-B-Gone, Inflatable Krawk Island, Bug Eye McGee Action Figure, Caution- Pirates sign (wearable), A Caged Skeleton (wearable), and ten thousand Neopoints! :D

...But I wanted the stamp... :(

If anybody doesnt want theirs, message me. ;)

....PLEASE. lol. :whistle:

Wow!!!! one of the best events I have ever participated in!!!!

I got all the prizes!!!! :D (for those who ask us to avoid saying that... COME ON!!! We are happy with what we received ^^)

and sorry, but I think it`s not unfair the way TNT give the prizes... if all of us receive the same, the items would become a little worthless... :D

I got my ticket back :v they said I missed a day and must have got confused but they didn't say what day I missed. So I asked them if they could please tell me what part I didn't finish or what day I missed. I just want to know! I wrote down what I got every day here and other places, so I can always screencap or something. But eee next time I'm fosure screencapping every day I participate in an event next time just in case!

The ticket was very friendly and in pirate talk! I was so nervous, so I'm happy the ticket was so like sssh its okay *hugged by ticket* XD

Krawk island is looking so pretty after it's makeover. I say lets go for Meridell next, it's been looking a bit old for a while. I like the new daily too, those are always nice things TNT does for us. I wonder what's the best thing you can get from the anchor, all I've gotten is the Toy Sword.

Of course they were counting in neopet time :v I would do it right about now, the start of each new neoday so I know its not that. I think the only thing plausiable is I left before finishing a search u_u I can see me doing that.

OOoo~! I heard we can win Krawrk Magical Plushie and Morphing potion!

I participated every day too, and I received all the prizes, so i am happy. :) I put the stamp in my safety deposit box for now. Maybe they haven't made it possible to put it in the stamp album yet. I don't know. But the side bar is really cool! and Krawk Island looks amazing, it looks like a pirate map! Love. though the even was kind of easy. I was hoping for something more intricate and difficult. And i was also expecting that Krawk in the Shanty to turn evil and we would have to combat it somehow.

I'm confused. Please, can someone help me?

I did every puzzle/assignment of the event, but I missed 2 of the last days (I completed them, but not at the release day).

yesterday I went to the Squid first, and then to the mansion. And I didn't get a single neopoint or item. On the forum someone posted a message of TNT that there was a glitch and that not everyone got their rewards at the mansion. But today I still got nothing. Is there an update about the glitch? Or was the TNT message fake and was there no glitch? I mean, I did everything of the event/plot, so at least I could have a tiny reward, right?