Long time player, first time forum :P

elence70

Hello! I found this site last night and decided to join, i've been playin neopets on an off for 7years, now 19 :P All my friends stopped playin years aho so i would for any of you lovely people to add me even if it's just to attack my habitarium :P

Anyways thought id say hi!

Hey! I am Dcoolb! I have played for over 24 months, but yesterday I was frozen for something I didn't do... Welcome to the forums! I am sure you will enjoy them and meet some great people!

Great people like me, welcome to TDN. Just call me Neomysterion, and I am a Neopian bounty hunter who looks after 4 limited editions.

Hey! I'm Arie and I've been playing Neopets for over 6 years now! :D

So you've actually been playing for such a long time with just one account?!?!

Anyways, welcome to the forums! :D :D

Hello! Yeah i've been playin like i said for 7years an just the one account, doesn't mean my pets are really trained or that i'm rich though unfortunatly lol I actually tried to make a seperate account but couldn't be bothered to build it up :P I only play on and off aswell, play for a month and then forget about neopets for awhile then start playin again :)

Hello! Yeah i've been playin like i said for 7years an just the one account, doesn't mean my pets are really trained or that i'm rich though unfortunatly lol I actually tried to make a seperate account but couldn't be bothered to build it up :P I only play on and off aswell, play for a month and then forget about neopets for awhile then start playin again :)

I used to do that, play for one month then forget, before. :D

By the way, what do I call you?

Hi, I'm new to this forum as well. I'm actually playing on my sister's neopets account since she doesn't really care about it any more and I never had an account to begin with. TDN looks like a great site, with a lot of resources, information and coding goodies. I actually have an interest with coding and would love to do some experimentation when I have time! Nice to meet you all!