New Entrant!

Hi there! Long time NP player (recently come back after being reminded!, new member of the forum! Currently doing the Krawk Island plot since I normally never take part in the plots, getting good at shopkeeping!

Used to be an Acara fan but now align with the Xweetoks. Have only one pet, a Striped female Xweetok named Moorlough (originally Blue, painted Striped, zapped by Boochi and painted back to Striped again XD)

I was a Xweetok person, but I'm more of a Kiko, Poogle, and Hissi person. I'm Neomysterion by the way, and welcome to TDN Lady K.

I was a Xweetok person, but I'm more of a Kiko, Poogle, and Hissi person. I'm Neomysterion by the way, and welcome to TDN Lady K.

Thank you! ^_^ There don't seem to be many outright Xweetok fans, I used to be into Acaras before the Xweetoks were released. I've got a real-life Striped Xweetok plushie and wish there were more Xweetok things and especially in the UK (thank you eBay!)

Strangely, Boochi zapped my poor Moorlough into Baby a few days after I painted Moorlough as Striped <_<

Hey there, and welcome to TDN. (: I'm a big Xweetok fan as well. Way back in the day, I had a ghost Xwee that I was head over heels for. That account was frozen though, unfortunately. Hope you have a great time here on the forums!

-Kolya

Hey! I'm Arie. Welcome to the forums!

I used to love Xweetoks before and I used to have one in my older account. I've always liked Kacheeks and I still do.

My Kacheek was fired by Boochi too a couple of months back.

I'm hoping to paint my Kacheek Desert soon! :D

Oh and by the way I really like your Xweetok!

Anyways hope you like it here! :)