tips for beating meuka, kasuki lu and harder challengers?

does anybody have any tips for defeating meuka, kasuki lu, meerca henchmen, space faerie, black pteri etc... i'm finding it quite difficult. should be easier next month when i get a level 21 pet transfered over to my account, stats:

Hit Points: 189 / 189

Strength: AMAZING (80)

Defence: GREAT (29)

Movement: AMAZING (85)

should help right? dunno what weapons to use though

I followed this guide and beat three battlesome challengers for the avatars within the last month:

http://www.neopets.com/ ~Snakanat

I found this guide simple, but very effective.

Good luck!

Oh, sorry.

http://www.neopets.com/~Snakanat

Putting a link up to neopets is okay, right?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you look on battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com you can find a listing of what items the challengers will use on you. For some good constant weapons you can pick up a pair of Ice Clubs, and a Thick Smoke Bomb + Water Muffin is always a good combination, since the Thick Smoke Bomb will block all damage and the Water Muffin does 15 icons. As far as a defensive strategy, I would recommend:

Meuka: Leaf Shield

Kasuki Lu: Slippery Floor Potions (These are one-use, but the combination of a full fire blocker and a full water blocker AND six icons is pretty epic, especially since his strongest attack will only hit with fire icons)

Yay us!

With the stats you have, you should be able to get those battledome avatars. My pet's stats were tiny compared to yours. Yeah, just load up on Stone Muffins, get a Purple Sticky Hand, a Healing scroll, and something to freeze your opponant.

Oh, and the Earth Faerie ability 'Burrow' is also very helpful.

Hit Points: 189 / 189

Strength: AMAZING (80)

Defence: GREAT (29)

Movement: AMAZING (85)

I recently beat both Meuka and Kasuki Lu. I think your pet stats are decent, but you might need to work on defence more. Kasuki Lu was actually pretty easy to beat.

My Stats:

Faerie Ability: Burrow (4 earth faeries if I'm correct, make sure your pets have high enough level to be blessed)

Hit Points: 53 / 53

Strength: AWESOME (62)

Defence: AWESOME (69)

Movement: EXCELLENT (56)

I mainly used Scarab Ring, Scroll of Knowledge and Jade Staff as my weapons.

I'm a complete newbie at Battledome actually but I don't think you need expensive weapons for sure. For Meuka, you definitely wanna have higher defence but I think you have enough hitpoints to win the battle.

that's a good point xD im training my pet to be well rounded for a future plot so it's just nice to be able to swipe some avatars along the way :3 that was my thought.

• 2 weeks later...

The space faerie would be an unlikely win with out training not just the defense but the other stats as well(I think at least 125 attack and defense...if not 200)

I think that I beat teh Space Faerie at the 125 attack/defense boost...I do not remember very well though...I beat her in the middle of a long bout of training during the Faerie's Ruin plot...(during one of the lulls in batttledome plot challenger peeps, obviously.:P)

I'm still using a pretty basic set (couple of scarab rings, leaf shield, Illusen's earth potion and lesser healing scroll) and I managed to get Meuka and Kasuki Lu after a few tries, with way worse stats (~100HP, 30 attack, 20 defence), so I don't think you should have much of a problem with those. I recommend snow mudballs, very useful. Black Pteri is harder (I still haven't beaten him) because of his Caw of Despair, but if you have burrow, then you should be able to avoid it. He usually uses it for me when I'm pretty weakened, to finish me off, so you just need to judge when you think he's going to use it and use burrow. Eventually, you'll be right. :)

I recommend snow mudballs, very useful. Black Pteri is harder (I still haven't beaten him) because of his Caw of Despair, but if you have burrow, then you should be able to avoid it. He usually uses it for me when I'm pretty weakened, to finish me off, so you just need to judge when you think he's going to use it and use burrow. Eventually, you'll be right. :)

huh:O...I never noticed that...by the time I had the awesome bird as a challenger, the battle was not too hard. Looking at my stats, I guess I am 16 wins and 4 losses versus the black pteri...most of the losses came after I had beat the bird a few times...making the battle more difficult...:/

I think that I had two ylanas blasters from the return of sloth plot at teh time...

I just beat the black pteri again for old times sake...no match fo my pet with ghostkerbomb berserk and SoS...:P

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone got any infor about the new battledome? What hardness setting do I need to put the Black Pteri on in order to get the avatar? I just beat him on easy but no avatar turned up :(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant, if your post has nothing new to add to the old topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.