Hiya!

Jobber

Hi Everyone! So I have been playing neopets for over 8.5 years almost 9 in two weeks, Kind of wish I had payed attention to some of the plots when I was younger :( but I am now actively involved! I can't wait to meet everyone... or at least a lot of other neopets enthusiast! I haven't really been on a forum before so this should be interesting =D

Sweet! Another proud LE pet owner, welcome to TDN! I'm Neomysterion, and I own 4 LE Neopets myself (Kiko, Hissi, Poogle, and Jetsam to be exact). Enjoy yourself, and I hope to see you around these parts.

Thanks Neomysterion! I love your Jestsam and the petpage looks so cool!!!

Thanks kindly! :king:

Nifuel used to be owned by a friend of mine from Jellyneo Forums, he ditched her for some odd reason, and I adopted her in a heartbeat.

Welcome to TDN! :D I'm Kolya and I've been on Neopets for way longer than I should admit. XD About since it opened. I really wish I had paid attention to the plots when I was younger as well, although it probably wouldn't have made a difference as I no longer have my first account(s). Anyway, hope you have a great time here!

I agree with the odd reason :D Did you do all of the html coding for you pages? Cause it looks fantastic!

Those were all decent premades I got from Izzy (for my Lookup, my Kiko's page, and my Jetsam's page), as well as Neo-Faeriewings (for my Hissi's page) and Sunnyneo (my Poogle's page).

To be honest, I was never good at HTML, I'm better at BBCode. :P

Hey Jobber! I'm Arie. Welcome to the forums.

I've been playing Neopets on and off for 6 years now. :) I never knew there were these things called plots when I first started. I'm active now on Neopets and so I'm active in the Krawk Island thing. :D

Anyways, Hope you like it here! :D

HI! I'm Erin! I'm also new here!

I've been playing neopets on and off for like four or five years now. I'm now pretty active. I love to draw and hangout with friends :) feel free to chat it up if you want someone to talk to!

Have fun!