Which Game is Most Fun?

Zexxa

I'm in a bit of a game rut. I need a fun game. I don't care if it doesn't make you 3k a day, what is your favorite game that you like to play? Is it fun? I get really bored and impatient with games that aren't very fun. My income is from stocks, rsing, and habi, so I don't care how much the game makes!

Opinions!?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Debate’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

I love Turmac Roll, Meerca Chase, Bouncy Supreme, Faerie Cloud Racers and Volcano Run II. The last three games net 3k each on a good day, and the first two are really just played for fun.

Goparokko is also really fun, but since the Neopoint ratio is quite low at the moment, I don't play it a whole lot.

My favorites are Faerie Bubbles, Sutek's Tomb, Dice Escape, Wingoball, Korbat's Lab, Wheeler's Wild Ride, and Gourmet Club Bowls.

Unfortunately Gourmet Club Bowls is broken. RIP GCB.

My favorite is Neopian Battlefield Legends. I always try to use less towers each time, and try to be able to stop placing towers at an earlier level but still have it play out to the end and win with 100% life. I'm down to level 24 using only catapults :) And, for those who do care, you get 1000 np.

My faves: Snowmuncher, Boss Battle, Gadgadsgame, Pterrattack and Bouncy Supreme.

And I do love Freaky Factory, like Mela, but on a laptop it's impossible to play.