Nyan Cat Yay!

Dcoolb

Bahah, I tried playing that once on my friend's iPhone and couldn't "nya" for more than like 10 seconds. D: Or is the verb "nyan"? I thought the sound a cat makes is nya, but maybe past tense or something...? Whatever, who really needs to know how to say "meow" in Japanese anyway?

Bahah, I tried playing that once on my friend's iPhone and couldn't "nya" for more than like 10 seconds. D:

I am at

54573.1 seconds right now which equals: 15.16 hours!

I am at

54573.1 seconds right now which equals: 15.16 hours!

o_O I uh...is that healthy? I think my head would explode if I stared at the same game for that long.

This song has been stuck in my head lately, and I kinda want to tape a poptart to my shirt and run around singing it :P

o_O I uh...is that healthy? I think my head would explode if I stared at the same game for that long.

Probably not...

Hey Nyan Cat Fans...here are some Nyan Cat shields I made. Help yourselves:

ihHR1h.jpgSpwBp.png8S3uu.png

OMG! I have to go find a Nyan Cat Userlookup!

This song has been stuck in my head lately, and I kinda want to tape a poptart to my shirt and run around singing it :P

... Youtube instant hit...

That is one annoying cat.

What are you supposed to do? Stare at a 'nyaning' cat? Thats it?

I just have it up in a different tab and check on it every few hours...

That's like the best cat ever!

Unfortunately, teachers around my town know about it, so when they hear it they get a little angry <_<

*hint hint*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

OMG i love nyan cat sooo badly :-D but i think 16 hours nyan cat would make me kill myself....

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't bump topics that haven't been active in three weeks or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Haunted Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.