ANOTHER Paint-My-Pet SURVEY

Angeló

16 members have voted

1. 1. what should i paint CoatofArms ?

• RB Eyrie
    • RB Kougra
    • RB Uni

I have an Eyrie named "CoatofArms" (Coat of Arms) ... I want to paint him Royal .. but I'm really confused ...

We all know that Coats of Arms feature Mythical creatures like Griffins (Eyries) , Unicorns (Unis) , or real creatures like Lions (Kougras)

SO!!! I'm confusedddd should I paint him Royal Eyrie , or Morph into a Kougra , or a Uni ?!! I CAN'T DECIDE !! I'm leaning most towards the Uni though ....

4.png4.png4.png

I have to decide in 10 hours maximum <_<

Eyries are cool because they look tough enough to be taken seriously. I've never liked unis- too playful/cuddly-looking. Kougras are one of my favorites but probably not for your purposes-they're cute and girly but as Royal the Kougra and Unis kind of look like a joke. Go with the Eyrie, but that's just me!

I wouldn't go for Uni. It looks like a Knight. Actually that donkey which comes in Shrek. :P

My choice would be the RB Kougra. Personally, I think Royal suits Kougras the most. They look..um...more king like than other RB pets. The Eyrie looks good too but I'd prefer a Royalboy Kougra to a Royalboy Eyrie.

If you are seeing it NP wise and you don't want to spend much but you still want to paint CoatofArms then you should go for RB Eyrie. But if you don't mind spending NP and changing your Eyrie then you should get him morphed to a Royalboy Kougra.

But if you don't mind spending NP and changing your Eyrie then you should get him morphed to a Royalboy Kougra.

money is no problem .. Green Uni Morphing Potion is 20k and Orange Kougra Potion is 30k

ok so far I have

2 Eyrie

1 Kougra

0 Uni

speaking of jokes , aren't the Eyrie's pants one big laugh ? :D

Yeah, I was thinking of that lol. They looks like this joker guy in a king's court. :P Thats why I didn't vote for them.

If it really is that cheap then change you Eyrie to a Kougra. Like i said the pants of the Eyrie are ugly. :P

for me there are pros and cons for both. the eyrie is a better pet for this colour, but his outfit is less desirable. The Kourga is dressed better (especially the crown, I love the crown. and NO FRILLS) but he just doesn't look tough enough he looks like a little kitty, maybe a lion cub at best!

Personally, I think the eyrie is the best for your name. I really think the uni is adorable but he's all cute and cuddly and not so much manly and worth of the name coat of arms so I pick the eyrie. Also the Eyrie's pants are awesome along with his eyebrows. :woot:

I'm leaning most towards the Uni though ....

It's interesting that there are no votes for the Uni. What makes you lean towards that the most?

First we should know if Angelo want his pet to looks tough.

True enough, Angelo will decide for himself in the end, but he wants to know our opinions so Im just letting him know how it would be judged by someone like me!

Unis are my favorite species alongside Peophins ... the Royal Uni has a nice cloth , its mane is braided and its wings are gilded :)

to be honest , the old RB Uni was incredible .. it used to STAND ITS GROUND

uni_royalboy_baby.gif

but the problem is with ALL of Neopets 2.0 ,, they all lost that special zest , so it doesn't matter anymore ... they were all cartoonized ... even the Maraquan Grarrl ...

so it wont matter if the Uni is "cuddly" or the Kougra is a "cute kitty" .. I agree the Eyrie still looks a bit mightier than both ... but i dont like the clothing at all , esp the pants and the belt crossing the fur ...

I'm asking bcz I want to know which Coat of Arms creature has the most popularity :)

Most coats of arms feature griffins and lions of course. Never seen one with a pony. I also agree....I should not have converted my faerie draik or darigan eyrie. They both looked so beautiful/cool. I know the pants are hideous, but like someone said earlieer, they are subtle enough not to be the most noticeably feature. Anyway...GRIFFINS FTW

Rommy .. the coat of arms of the united kingdom features a lion and a unicorn (symbol of scotland) .. many other countries do too like canada .. hungary .. etc ... :)

How did I NEVER notice that thing on the right......sigh at myself.

Eyrie - You can't go wrong with those eyebrows!!! :laughingsmiley:

The Uni and Kougra are boring xD i see way too many of them.

Manta has a point. There are too many RB Kougras around. But there are many ugly things about the RB Eyrie which makes me choose the RB Kougra.

The Kougra has a bigger crown which fits his head perfectly but the Eyrie's doesn't. The Kougra has a coat which makes him look more king like. The Eyrie wears checked pants which makes him look like a joker. :D

But the Eyrie isn't that bad either.

If you want it to be rare then go for RB Eyrie.

ok . i made up my mind

it's gonna be a RB Uni :)

cliche , maybe , but I like it ...

and one day I'll paint 16B (who's already a kougra) as well ... after all , he's British ...

Ill finish packing and hunt a Royal PB ///

I'm really really NOT digging the Eyrie dear Earth_Illusen

but I can't find anyone to sell me the Royal PB

so I guess the project will be postponed until after my vacation