neopet not appearing in neohome

php5001

ok so here's the deal. a couple days ago tdn user batman helped me figure out that the reason my xweetok disappeared was because it was being held up by a transfer request. i was very grateful for that tip (after which i blocked neopet transfers), but now i have a new problem....

before the transfer request, i had my neopet in my neohome. i first noticed my xweetok was gone because it disappeared from my neohome. after rejecting the transfer request i did get my pet back in my profile, but it still will not appear in my neohome. the icons for all 4 of my neopets (including xweetok) are there and they are outlined blue indicating that they are all actively being used in the neohome. however, even though the xweetok icon is active (blue), the xweetok is not there! i tried to hide everything (walls, items, shadows, etc.) to see if i was just overlooking it, but my other 3 pets show up on the neohome layout. what happened to the xweetok?

how can i fix this?

thanks!!

This happened to one of my pets. I transferred it from an old account to a new account, and I couldn't put it in my neohome in my new account. Someone told me that it was because you have to take your pets out of the neohome BEFORE they go to the pound because if you you don't they'll disappear from the neohome. That's probably what happened to yours. I was told the only way to fix it was to send in a ticket because only TNT can fix it. I never did this because it really wasn't that important to me. All I can say is send in a ticket.

This happened to one of my pets. I transferred it from an old account to a new account, and I couldn't put it in my neohome in my new account. Someone told me that it was because you have to take your pets out of the neohome BEFORE they go to the pound because if you you don't they'll disappear from the neohome. That's probably what happened to yours. I was told the only way to fix it was to send in a ticket because only TNT can fix it. I never did this because it really wasn't that important to me. All I can say is send in a ticket.

Thanks! i will try that.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.