Digimon

Noog

LOGODIGIMON.jpg

I was wondering if there's any Digimon fans out there? I've watched all the season before the new Xros Wars and I've played most of the video games. :) Hearing the first season theme gives me nostalgia. XD

So yeah, use this thread to talk about digimon. What's your favorite? If it's too hard to decide on one, you can decide by the series they were introduced in. :P

When you combine games and anime together, it's definitely my favorite of all time. I'd say that the games are about even with Pokemon but the anime blows it out of the water.

I actually remember watching Digimon when Fox Kids aired it back when I was 7. I used to watch it along with Pokemon, hence the fact that they were rival fads against each other. I used to remember Digimon overshadowing my love for Pokemon in 2001 or 2002, but not so much. :P

I may rewatch Digimon since you brought this up, and for the sake of nostalgia.

You caught me, I'm actually a massive Digimon fangirl. :wub_anim:

Gatomon/Angewomon is probably one of my faves. Though I also always liked Wizardmon, Lunamon (From the Digimon Dusk game), and Lopmon. Yeah, I go for the girly one's. XD

Dusk in the only game I've played and I only acknowledge the first three seasons of the show (season 4 is ok-ish, but 5 is awful).

As much as I love one and two I think three might actually be my favorite. I KNOW it's the only one I've seen 100% of. XD

My favorite characters in the show are TK & Kari from seasons 1&2, Ken from season 2, & Rika from season 3.

Now I want to go watch Digimon. . . :gonk:

Neomysterion: YES! Digimon on Fox Kids was the best. 8D

nbbug: Nice choices! I used Lunamon a lot on Digimon World DS. And TK was definitely always my favorite character.

I'll agree with you on season 4 but season 5 was not that bad. It was a bit cheesy for not being a kid anymore but it was good regardless.

Goodness this brings be back. I also used to watch Digimon on Fox. I remember whenever pokemon and digimon were on the at the same time, I would choose Digimon. Was always a fan of it over Pokemon. I watched the first two seasons religiously. I kind of tuned out the third season but got really back into the 4th and 5th. Am I the only one that did not hate the 4th season? Sure it was weirder in comparison to the others but I did not think it was TOO bad.

I never played any of the games but would definitely be interested. I have a Nintendo DS...that is all :( I really am more of a PC gamer but am in a dry spell. Have any suggestions Noog?

Favorite Digimon definitely is Wargreymon. Was my favorite all the way back from season 1. I also like UlforceVeedramon even though he did not get a lot of screen time.

Rommy: There's a free Digimon MMORPG going around. I believe the name is "Digimon Battle". It's pretty good, but in order to access some features you have to pay.

EEEEE I love love love Digimon! If I found a genii lamp, I would totes wish the Digital world was real and that I had a Digimon! I'm not the biggest fan of the last two newest season, the fourth one I missed the partnership. For a friend I once wrote a really long Digimon fanfiction where the kids all had digimon partners instead of Spirits. I didn't like how overly shonen the fifth was, also the art got a major downgrade but all my whining aside eee Digimon is so rad.

Third series is by far my fave, even though Ken wasn't in it in the show. He was sorta in the comic series.

UUum favorite digimon are totes Gazimon and Elecmon. Yaaeaaaeh!

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that their favorite Digimon was Gazimon. xD And for everyone referring to Data Squad as the last season, you do realize that there's a 6th, right? :P

If any of you digimon fans are great digital designers/artists, I'm looking for someone to help me with a digimon website. :)

I just love how punky and purple they are. They have so much attitude! And they can like digivolve into so many nasty epic things. It always burnt my cookies that you couldn't get them in any of the games but that one hand-held :I!

Omg Digimon website! :v!

I just love how punky and purple they are. They have so much attitude! And they can like digivolve into so many nasty epic things. It always burnt my cookies that you couldn't get them in any of the games but that one hand-held :I!

Omg Digimon website! :v!

Actually, Gazimon was VERY available in Digimon World 2 for Playstation. :P

;) The layout is the only big thing left to do, then I'll be doing some sort of Alpha/Beta testing with select people. Hopefully you'll be able to use it by September. :)

I didn't think that you were serious. o.o No, I'm looking for someone with great photoshop skills and knowledge of CSS, and liking Digimon is a requirement.

I have a bunch of cards but only monsters, none of the other cards. I have no idea how to even play it.

I have a pretty awesome deck in the Trading card video game though :P

Digimon World Two is the only one I've never played/owned! :0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to fix this now that I know I can get a Gazimon!! EEEEEEEE You totally made my day! omg I found one for 225 dollars. Wat? Wat is thiiiiiiis. I'm going to find a copy! I swear iiiiit!

Digimon World Two is the only one I've never played/owned! :0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to fix this now that I know I can get a Gazimon!! EEEEEEEE You totally made my day! omg I found one for 225 dollars. Wat? Wat is thiiiiiiis. I'm going to find a copy! I swear iiiiit!

:( My brother and I have them all from original price or cheaper (Digimon TCG for only $5!) but I've looked for a few old playstation games online and the good ones always cost a lot. :(

I remember having a chance to buy Digimon World One or Two at the used game store, and I picked One because I wanted to go in order but then when I went back my next allowance day I went to get Two but it was gone so I was all like boomboom can you reserve this game next time it comes in? But the shop closed down before another one came in :I

They do! That's crazy. I wish I had my old ones in good case condition (those cases exploded so easily!) so I could get cash money. But mark my tasty words, I shall have that game :v Mama needs a Gazimon