What should I do for my first petpage?

jumpingbeans

Basically, what the title says. I want to create a petpage, but don't know what I should do it on. I want something original, something that not many people have done before, and something that wouldn't require a tremendous amount of maintenance. Any ideas?

Petpages are fun becuase you can do basically whatever you want with them! :D

What are your interests? What do you like to do on Neo? Are you really good at something or know a lot about it? Do you role play? Do you write or draw?

Your petpages should be about things YOU love, so it's hard for us to tell you what to do. ^w^

I think Screen Shot pages are fun for first time pet page makers because you have a lot of freedom, and their fun/funny.

Another thing I've always kind of wanted to do, was a petpage that was like a Neopets tabloid magazine.

You could make up totally outrageous nonsense stories about the famous neopet characters, and conspiracy theories and stuff.

I still might do it some day, but sense your looking for original ideas I thought I'd mention it and see if you were interested...