Whats this? A Pokemon?

Flygonz

Hm? Oh no, you must be mistaken. I am just a regular human. Don't let the username confuse you.

Hello everyone! I'm Flygonz. It's been quite some time since I've been on a fourm... I'll probably mess up somehow and break one of the rules in the first week XD. I always seem to do... no matter how careful I am.

I Joined neopets when it first opened, but I was quite young at the time and I forgot my username and password. I made about five accounts... and forgot the password to every single one of them. I finally gave up on the website and resorted to colecting the Neopet plushies (I REALLY love the plushies, you guys. REALLY REALLY love them.) which many have been lost in various ways over the years. My oldest one is my yellow Floatsam (McDonalds promo), which I had gotten by trading my Starry Lupe (also McDonalds promo) for. I kinda regret it now...

A few weeks ago I was going through my various Pokemon and other plushies I had bought or won at amusement parks over the years and I found my. I decided to check out the website again, and after looking it up I decided to join again. And I LOVE it. My username is daflygonz.

and there is my life story

I also enjoy drawing, so expect some Neopet fanart from me!

Aren't we all? By the way, I'm Neomysterion (same one from ToonZone and RetroJunk), and I own four limited editions.

I'm also a Pokemon fan, even though that Neopets has overshadowed my Pokemon interest. :P

Hi flygonz! I have Reshiram under my control, so no need to fear you! ;)

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay here!

Mistakes often happen so no need to worry! :D

I also enjoy drawing though I never take it to the Neopets level!

So here are the main points:

1) Enjoy the forums and keep it clean!

2) Be active (so that we can talk more about Pokemon! ;))

3) Try to avoid mistakes (which is hard!)

4) I still have Reshiram under my control! ;)

Wh - whoa, what? Pokemanz??? Oh, no... *puts Pokeballs away* Well, welcome, Flygonz! I'm rather new myself, really... the name's Zoe/Slenderman, but you can call me whatever. I have a few Pokemon games, haven't played them in a long time... and I like drawing as well!