Favorite Actors/Actresses and Voice Actors/Actresses

Spirited Away

favorite Actors-Johnny Depp, Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey ,Steve Carrel, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Tom Hanks, Tim Allen

favorite Actresses-Emma Watson,Kirsten Dunst,

favorite voice actors-Zachery Tyler, Peter Cullen, Dante Basco. J.Q Quintal,Tom Hanks,Tim Allen

favorite voice actresses-Mae Whitman Emma Watson(I don't know lots of women voice actresses)

I repeated Tom Hanks Emma Watson and Tim Allen because they were in different kind of movies.

Favorite Actors - Hugh Grant, Allan Rickman (*drool*), Collin Firth

Favorite Actresses - Julia Roberts, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon

Favorite Voice Actor - Vic Mignogna (I've met him several times and he's amazing!!), Zachary Levi (From Tangled), Travis Willingham (Also met him, also amazing!)

Favorite Voice Actress - Mandy Moore (She was great in Tangled as well.), Mary Costa (Princess Aurora from the 1959 Disney Sleeping Beauty)

Yeah, I'm a massive nerd. Feel free to laugh.

And I now have the urge to go watch Notting Hill again. . . for the millionth time. . . :*

Favourite actors: Munro Chambers, Jahmil French, Ryan Cooley, Aubrey Graham (aka Drake…as in, the rapper), Shane Kippel, Jake Epstein

Favourite actresses: Aislinn Paul, Jordan Todosey, Cristine Prosperi, Charlotte Arnold, Sarah Barrable-Tishauer, Lauren Collins, Samantha Munro

All of those actors and actresses are from Degrassi. It's quite evident that I'm obsessed with that show. :laughingsmiley:

I don't watch all that many cartoons anymore, but my favourite voice actors are Dana Snyder, Dave Willis, Seth MacFarlane and Seth Green. All of those actors have lent their voices to [adult swim] shows. :)