Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, he's got Bud Lite!

And a chainsaw!

Well I'm sure there's a reason for it.

It is a bottle opener!

*BRRRRRRRRRRRR*

DECAPITATION!

Commercials...

I was so close to winning the contest, just one score by the bears, and it was all mine...:( oh well, lots of fun, congrats to the colts!

Way to go Zac, you will be the one I send the card to on Valentines Day.

It was a very good contest wasn't it? I liked the idea and I bet a lot of other people will try it in the future. :D

The National Football League's (NFL) 32 teams are evenly divided into the American Football Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference (NFC). The AFC and NFC are then divided into 4 teams of 4 divisions; the North, South, East and West divisons.

What happens is the AFC will play amongst its self to determine a champion team and so will the NFC. Then those two champion teams play in the Superbowl to determine who the champion of the NFL is.

In this Superbowl, the Bears (Chicago) were the NFC champions and the Colts (Indianapolis) were the AFC champions.

To be honest, dividing the teams up into divisons and conferences is really confusing. However by dividing the teams up, it reliquishes the need for having gimongous playoffs and having more competiveness between the fans.

So it's like a final of the AFL or something?

The AFL was the American Football League which competed against the NFL until they merged back in the early 70s.