The Sunken Faerie Statue

Saphira1999

Have you ever noticed the sunken faerie statue in the Maraquan Ruins?It's right below the Whirlpool sign!Is that a part of an old plot or a part of an unpublished one?

Or if not,what is it?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘The Debate Chat’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

EDIT: Also noticed that this is your first post here. WELCOME to the tdn forums :D We are simply folk that do not bite. If you ever have any questions, do not be afraid to post :)

It has been there since new Maraqua opened years ago. Nothing new has ever come out of it as far as I know. So I am guessing something about a future plot. OR the faerie was an unfortunate guinea pig of the spell Xandra used to turn all the faeries to stone during TFR.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the KI Disappearance.

It may have summoned the Kraken to take over KI, and summoned Gavril to downfall the future of KI.

Or maybe I'm looking too far into this and it's just a statue. b)

EDIT: Also noticed that this is your first post here. WELCOME to the tdn forums :D We are simply folk that do not bite. If you ever have any questions, do not be afraid to post :)

It has been there since new Maraqua opened years ago. Nothing new has ever come out of it as far as I know. So I am guessing something about a future plot. OR the faerie was an unfortunate guinea pig of the spell Xandra used to turn all the faeries to stone during TFR.

Tnx for the welcoming!And you might be right.I can't believe I haven't saw this statue for more that 2 years!