Hi there :)

Meliss

Hi there,

I've been using TDN for quite a while now; using the dailies, checking the avatars I have, but I never signed up to the forum. I love to meet new people and share tips and tricks for neopets, so it was about time to sign up! :)

Time to introduce myself; my name is Melissa, MelizzyGirl on neopets. I'm from the Netherlands, turning eighteen in August and I love photography, (acoustic) music, knitting, shopping and make-up and animals, especially bunnies. That's why the cybunny and snowbunny are my favourites at neopets, haha.

Ehm, I think that's about it. Have a nice day!

Hello and welcome to TDN Melissa. I'm Neomysterion, and I specialize in all sorts of rare Neopets species. I rescued a Cybunny once at the Pound, but gave it to another Neopets player. Enjoy the forums, and I'll be seeing you soon!

Hey Melissa! Extremely glad to have you here at TDN. :) The forums are great and the people here are really helpful and friendly. Ahh, the Netherlands. I'm Belgian (although I live in California) so I do believe we have an almost "sibling rivalry" going on, haha. I'm Kolya, by the way. It's nice to meet you!

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! Nice to meet you both.

@ Kolya: Haha, yeah we do. :laughingsmiley: Must be nice to live in Cali, weather up there must be better then it is here, for sure.

^_^ Hahah, good old fashioned love/hate relationship. It is really nice here right now. Easy to get a nasty sunburn, though.

Thanks for the welcome! That's right, I have a UC Darigan Hissi UFT. Haven't had any luck on the neopets boards so far, so I just give it a try here. Hopefully I can find my dreampet. :)

Hey Meliss. I also lurked for a long time on TDN for tips and dailies and finally decided to join. I am glad I did. There are great people here :D

I think I have good news for you. There is someone on TDN that I believe is going for a UC darigan Hissi. They want to trade it for a Krawk! Check the adoption thread under general chat.

EDIT: Nevermind! I just saw your post on the adoption thread while trying to find the person that wants it for a Krawk :)