HELP!! How do i remove the white?

Guest Darksk1n

Guest Darksk1n

there has to be an easier way. ppl hav eit done on their lookups

and i made my own lookup!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you have something you wish to add, use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Off topic, you can't double post. :/

Disregard the .png thing, i was mentally retarded for 20 seconds there.

Isn't there a code or something to have it cover everything? If not, then Neomail TNT and ask them the problem. :/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not backseat moderate. Simply report the post and move on.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Darksk1n

sorry didnt know that rule.

& yes there is a code, but i dont know it. So i was asking here because someone else might know it :/

sorry didnt know that rule.

& yes there is a code, but i dont know it. So i was asking here because someone else might know it :/

There's no code to take out the white part of a .gif file in html

you'd have to save every file and save it as a gif that can be transparent or a .png and then place them all in the right position via html for your look up

I agree with the above post.

Save each image, open Photoshop and place them on a transparent background (separately), then use the magic eraser tool to click on the white background and it should disappear leaving it transparent also.

I only figured this out the other day! Hope it helps :P

*nods* There's currently not a way to make your images have a transparent background solely through CSS.

You can put a filter on them to make them not as bright, and see-through. (alpha filter with decreased opacity strength) There are separate codes for IE and Firefox that work just fine, but I'm not sure about Chrome.

The only other thing you can do is image replacement, as already suggested by Tank Girl: Save each image, use Photoshop or other graphics program to remove the white, then use CSS to hide the existing images and replace them with the new ones.

Have fun :)

• 2 weeks later...