Hello there, I'm new

ohmyerica

I joined these forums because LiveJournal never seems to work anymore, and I hung out a lot there on a Neopets community called neopian_adults. Since I can't connect to LJ to post there anymore I had to get my off-Neopets Neoepts fix somewhere else. :D Hopefully I will get to know some of you as well as I got to know some people at neopian_adults, because I became friends with some nice folks there. I'm going to work now but I will post here again tonight when I get home. I hope you all have a nice day.

ETA--- uuuh... how come these forums have my avatar from another website as my profile picture? o.O

Edited by ohmyerica

welcome to the forums

i'm lisauntie, and a big fan of the song california king bed as you can see :laughingsmiley:

i hope you'll stick to the forum and just get into all the active members ^_^

see you around later :yes:

Welcome! I'm Kolya, and it's very nice to have you at TDN. :) The community here is really great so I'm sure you'll make just as wonderful friends as over at LJ.

I joined these forums because LiveJournal never seems to work anymore, and I hung out a lot there on a Neopets community called neopian_adults. Since I can't connect to LJ to post there anymore I had to get my off-Neopets Neoepts fix somewhere else. :D Hopefully I will get to know some of you as well as I got to know some people at neopian_adults, because I became friends with some nice folks there. I'm going to work now but I will post here again tonight when I get home. I hope you all have a nice day.

ETA--- uuuh... how come these forums have my avatar from another website as my profile picture? o.O

Hi, Welcome to the forums, I am an adult neoplayer as well! The people are very friendly here! Thanks for joining! : o)