Neomailing

jesstelly

Hey, I am just wondering, I am trying to send a neomail that says

"Hey, yeh I got a purple Tonu on day 2 of zapping and the from the petpet ray go the soot Avatar on day 2 as well :)"

But whenever I try to send it I get a message saying

"

ERROR : Do not send messages containing profanity, sexual terms, or other inappropriate content (including religion, politics, cheats, hacks, and password scams) on Neopets!

Do not use your browser's "back" button. Please use the "back" button below.

« Back

"

And I am not sure what I am saying which contains any of that? Can anyone tell me?

I believe Neopets is having some issues. I got one of those as well, with nothing wrong with my NM, and I read that tons of people on the Neoboards were having receiving it as well.

Gah, that's really annoying. I can't believe they haven't gotten it fixed yet. x_x I keep trying to send neomail, forgetting about this, and getting really frustrated.

Gah, that's really annoying. I can't believe they haven't gotten it fixed yet. x_x I keep trying to send neomail, forgetting about this, and getting really frustrated.

Yeah! Some dude gave me something on Habitarium, and I wanna thank him, but it doesn't let me! <_<