Number of Islets Found??

xSummer

Yup, same for me but this is looking more and more like a revamp of the island in terms of graphics :O

I agree. But it's also possible it could lead into a plot - otherwise, why the tentacles? It would be stupid to have that and not even explain it or make it a part of the story.

There was that news report for the 23rd-24th about some missing Techo with a huge eye...Bug eye something. I don't know...I am really hoping for a plot. Today when I was doing my five searches, The creepy Krawk told me a history about Krawk Island, how it was once a lot of islands that were under constant attack by the baddest pirate in all of Neopia. The islands joined together under the form of Krawk Island as we knew it to defend themselves. I hope that this pirate is back and has a ton of BD opponents with him :D

There was that news report for the 23rd-24th about some missing Techo with a huge eye...Bug eye something. I don't know...I am really hoping for a plot. Today when I was doing my five searches, The creepy Krawk told me a history about Krawk Island, how it was once a lot of islands that were under constant attack by the baddest pirate in all of Neopia. The islands joined together under the form of Krawk Island as we knew it to defend themselves. I hope that this pirate is back and has a ton of BD opponents with him :D

You are probably right :( I should sell my inflated-obtained Honey potion while I have a chance.

Oh nevermind.....prices have already decreased by 100k. Looks like I have to wait till next year...

Not to be a noob, but I basically stopped participating in neopets plots after the last Maraqua/Pirates war until TFR. Do they do plots roughly every year or every two years?.

yeah, exactly the same, it reminds me of the whole shield thing in TFR-plot, how many there was left and that kind of stuff

i've just found some codestones for 2000 at the auction, they sell for 7000 on the shop wiz, profit-time :evil: :evil: :evil: