I will be rich!!!

Piticent

So i have a plan. My plan is to first purchase this ship. Next, charge x dollars for people to ride it. With all the attention and moneyninvolved, disney will want to buy it from me. Ill trade it for castaway cay. With all the merchandise sales of castaway cay, ill buy the ship back from disney, and eventually buy DCL and the parks as well. What do you guys think? :king:

I think that ship will cost you millions of dollars that at best you'll only be able to afford after years of working in a successful career, if you are sincere about this at all.

Better stick to your education plans.

oooooh, i love that boat.

of course, as a water-scoutinggirl, i'm a boat-freak(i like sail-boats the best but hey, this one is awesome o_O)

but yeah, it'll be VERY expensive, good luck on buying it b) 0:) :D

If you are bad at sports, why don't you try your hand at acting? Almost anyone can do that. Look at Paris Hilton. Or maybe you could just go on a reality show, like Jersey Shore. Then you don't even need to act, just do whatever you want to do and film it and put it on tv. BAM. Boat in the driveway, just like that.