Premium

Piticent

I read in the Neopian Times that with premium, random events are mailed to you. I'm not sure that they're very different from normal except that they're more common, and maybe you get better items with more frequency. But I don't have premium so I can't be totally sure.

Oh look, TDN has a content page about this.

So that's always the way it looks.

Sometimes they tell you that you found a rare item... usually something that you can resell for about 10k.

That guide should probably state that your random event e-mail shows up on the Premium Portal. You do have to go to your neopets.com e-mail to get it, but it shows you on the portal your new messages, you just have to click on the link to retrieve it (which usually requires your neopets.com e-mail account information.)

That guide should probably state that your random event e-mail shows up on the Premium Portal. You do have to go to your neopets.com e-mail to get it, but it shows you on the portal your new messages, you just have to click on the link to retrieve it (which usually requires your neopets.com e-mail account information.)

The portal overview page already mention that ;).

TDN has a whole section on premium (thanks to Anime and TJ who wrote it back then!)