NC Mall.

Clar

Since the addition to the NC Mall I thought neopets got ridiculous.

I personally don't have money to buy any thing from there since it requires real money.

but anywhoodles,

On the Krawk Island deal going on I found two 'Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest' and of course, the only way to open them is with some sort of skeleton key only available through the MC Mall.

Is there anyway around this or should I just discard the two chests because I'll never be able to open them.

Do you think if I sent in a ticket they could do something for me?

and apparently I need two 'Mysterious Skeleton Key'.

ooohh.

You can only open those chests by buying the skeleton keys. There is no other way of doing it. However, the item that you get from the chests are NC only items, so it probably wouldn't even appeal to you. I would just discard the chests, that is what I am doing.

A ticket won't do anything as there is nothing wrong with how the Locked Treasure works. I stuck mine in my SDB just in case TNT gives us a key at the end of the event.

I don't think it was ever intended to be something everyone got but more of a bonus for NC buyers like the NC Daily Dare, the NC quests at the negg festival, the winter stocking stuffer, AC ViP pass etc.

A ticket won't do anything as there is nothing wrong with how the Locked Treasure works. I stuck mine in my SDB just in case TNT gives us a key at the end of the event.

I don't think it was ever intended to be something everyone got but more of a bonus for NC buyers like the NC Daily Dare, the NC quests at the negg festival, the winter stocking stuffer, AC ViP pass etc.

Your two paragraphs are contradictory :P TNT doesnt give us free NC for an event thats part of the plot...

I'd put it in my SDB, its good for packrat (even though i just got it :P)

every plot or event there is always a nc option. This will not get your farther in the competition, give you more points, or get you to the next step, it will just give you wearables. If you cannot pay or spend money, discard the item. However there is people who can buy and open them. Neopets isn't making you do this so just discard and continue having fun.