Part Twelve

cookie_livvie

I'm having trouble with this part, because, you know, it's the part where you have to heal the petpet. I've read this part's article over and over but my issue is not mentioned. I'm doing everything right; I'm positive! The only problem is, after I click to check on the petpet and after when I've selected the option, the Neopian clock goes back a moment or so. I'm concerned my computer may not be refreshing after every click or that this is some kinda glitch. Help?

Hmm... I see you sent in a ticket about this. It sounds like your browser is caching pages over-aggressively - as Piticent mentioned, visiting another page and coming back should help.

What browser are you using by the way? Are you using any browser accelerators that might be triggering this buggy caching behaviour?

I'll try that. I'm using Internet Explorer, btw.

Okay that got rid of that problem, but I just realized I'm probably doing something wrong. I follow all the steps, but for some reason on the tenth minute the Skeith doesn't appear. The time is correct, but somehow, I must be doing something wrong. For example, if I picked to start at 2:11:00 NST, I'd click Check In and press the correct command. The next minute, I'd press check in at about 2:12:05 NST or so. Then I'd click the command for the picture. I'd do this for like 12 minutes, without triggering the Skeith. o_O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.