Don't know how much something costs?

Mike.

I've been seeing quite a few topics lately where the poster asks the community how much an item costs. Usually, it is because they cannot find it on the shop wizard. Here is a quick, easy guide on how to find out how much an item costs. (in dialogue form. smile.gif ) Color coated too!

Red = Samuel

Blue = Mikey (me)

"Say, Samuel, how much does a Krawk Transmogrification Potion costs?"

"Hmmm, Mikey, I do not know."

"Okay, thanks, I will look for it on the Shop Wizard!"

awshucks.gif

"WHAT?! None in the Shop Wizard? Where am I supposed to find the price?"

"Gee, Mikey, you could always look in the Trading Post! You can't put things for over 100,000 nps in your shop, so those items don't come up in the Shop Wizard."

"Where's that?"

"You don't know where it is?! In the Shops menu, on the top navigational bar, just click the picture of the faerie!"

"AWESOME! The Trading Post is so cool. It has the prices of almost EVERYTHING!"

yay.gif

"WAHOO, IT WORKS! ...And it is 2 and a half million neopoints. sad.gif"

So there you have it, in dramatic form. Just go to the Trading Post for those special items. But, you should really go to the Shop Wizard for items that are under 100,000 nps. (buyable)

Thank You.

If that still doesn't work, visit the price check topic: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/35324-the-official-tdn-item-price-check-topic/

• 1 month later...
Guest Lightning Strike

Nice guide! But you can also use ImproveNeo's Ipricing to search for items.

http://improveneo.com/ipricing/ - Check it out. It shows a graph so you can see quickly if it deflated or inflated. Some items may not have a graph, though.

Note: I'm not referring to the ImproveNeo script. This is the website that ImproveNeo uses to store their item price database and you don't need ImproveNeo to use it. Just search the item. :)

• 4 months later...
Nice guide! But you can also use ImproveNeo's Ipricing to search for items.

http://improveneo.com/ipricing/ - Check it out. It shows a graph so you can see quickly if it deflated or inflated. Some items may not have a graph, though.

Note: I'm not referring to the ImproveNeo script. This is the website that ImproveNeo uses to store their item price database and you don't need ImproveNeo to use it. Just search the item. :)

I love it thanks Mikey b)

Great. Yeah. Fairly old topic which doesn't need any feedback to be perfectly honest.

Cah-losed.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Old topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Matt if you have any questions regarding this action.