How do you think up your dream pets?

Andheri

Many of us have dream pets, and they often change and we may want more than one - maybe more than four even, with the need for side accounts!

How do you come up with your indigenous ideas for a dream pet?

I either look at the colors and pets and see which combination(s) I like, or I take a character and try to find the closest match.

For example, RanShaoRyu is based on the dragons from Avatar: The Last Airbender. His name comes from Ran and Shaw/Shao, two dragons. He's a Shoyru now but I'm going to morph him into a Draik, since Draiks are closest in apperence to the dragons in Avatar.

I'm plannig a Female Halloween Lupe who'll have the word "wolfsbane" in her name. She'll be based on Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) from X-men, a mutant who can turn into a wolf. The Halloween color is the closest in apperence to the X-men Evolution version of the character.

I see one and I go :O I want ittttttttttttt

Right now I have an un-healthy obsession with Royal pets .. I have one (RG Peo) but I want 3 more .. RB Uni , RG Ixi , and ... we'll see about the fourth one :rolleyes_anim: maybe RB Peo or Gelert or Eyrie

I've had a pair of my dreamies on my main pretty close to when I started and beyond that I was content zapping pets for others to enjoy, hoping that I'd get lucky and zap one of my dreamies too

Then I played in the rainbow pool for a few hours and realised what I actually wanted, made a nice MS Paint document depicting my favourites and deleting them until I realised I was left with my dreamies; then I arranged them onto accounts and have been saving for them since ^-^

Characterisation normally comes after I get them :)

I have a few pets that I've had for forever and I couldn't imagine any other way, even though their colors aren't all that spectacular, their names "go" with the rest of them (HazelNutella the Biscuit Kougra, Midnight_Canopy the starry ixi, dream_a_little the cloud kacheek) others I create to paint a certain color (Muirenna I created to become a royal girl peophin, I've always loved RG peophins) and i also created Aelille and Iridesce in order to paint them faerie (xweetok and lenny respectively, though I tihnk I'll give my mom my lenny because she loves peacocks and I realized I forgot to capitalize her name so... yeah)

Anyway, in short my dreamies are the pets I've always had, but sometimes I see a particular color / species combo that is AWESOME, and that gets added on to my list.

Usually it's like Angeló said. Cupid shots his arrow and hits me :yes:

Otherwise I reaaally love maraquan pets. Doesn't matter which ones, they're all ADORABLE! :woot:

I'm a big "theme" kind of girl. I love connecting things with either each other and/or that account name and coming up with stories for them and whatnot.

Generally, all my accounts have a somewhat "dark" theme planned for them (similar but still quite different from one another), with the exception of one that has my cutesy/fairytale animals.

I usually try and find the most appealing pet designs and say, "okay, let's add this pet to my dreamie list." Right now, I really love Faerie pets (UC and non-UC), and I'm working on getting a Faerie PB for my Poogle. :D

I don't care about backstories/characters all that much because I'm pretty unimaginative. :P

I look at pet colors and whichever jumps out at me as adorable/interesting/creative is what I go for. I'm too stingy to actually paint my pets at the moment, but I am slowly customizing them.

Basically, whenever I see a pet-colour combination that I like. A pet that I like being released in a colour that I like works, too. For example, one of my dream pets is a transparent Draik. I reckon that'd take a l-o-n-g time to materialise, though.

I usually start with a name I like and then think about what sort of pet/colour would suit it :)

Basically, whenever I see a pet-colour combination that I like. A pet that I like being released in a colour that I like works, too. For example, one of my dream pets is a transparent Draik. I reckon that'd take a l-o-n-g time to materialise, though.

YES!!! I totally second that. Transparent is by far my favourite PB colour and when they release a Draik that'll be my fourth and final permie :D Either that or a Krawk, if they're half decent. I hope they do the Draik well, it'd be such a shame if it were rubbish :(