It's been a little while...

Andheri

I recall that when I came to TDN before, I was looking to restart on Neopets. That was dandy and all, but then I lost my account (and it was brand new too!). Only within this week did I find it again, and this time, I am not making another new account. :P I am sticking to MsAndheri, and I do hope I can get back in this[:

I am currently trying to find a Medieval knight look for my Shoyru, Andharu, and looking into getting a new Neopet for another dream look - but maybe not.

I hope that my activity here will thrive as long as I don't lose my account.

Thanks everyone for reading the really bad returning member post[:

Welcome back Andheri, I actually missed seeing you here.

Haven't I suggested that you use Dress to Impress to find a decent style for your Shoyru?

You can try the Shoyru Knight outfit that exists for Andharu. ;)

Welcome back Andheri, I actually missed seeing you here.

Haven't I suggested that you use Dress to Impress to find a decent style for your Shoyru?

You can try the Shoyru Knight outfit that exists for Andharu. ;)

Wow, you just read my mind. :O I was searching Google for something similar for the past couple of hours, haha. This is absolute perfection! I must bookmark this page and scan through it for hours!

I am thinking to get the Shoyru Knight outfit. I might, however, change my entire dream look for Andharu. I'm really not sure yet, since a couple of months have passed. The possibilities!

Thanks for the link Neomysterion[: