Ghost Lupe

Hellow fellow TDNers :) I am new to the battledome and I want to fight the Ghost Lupe with my level 38 Peophin to gain the Avatar. I don't own any weapons and just wondering if anyone can suggest anything to help me defeat the Lupe :)

Any help would be great :) and Thank you so so much :)

No 1 time use weapons... And can I/we have a budget?

I didn't really want to spend anything on the BD and so I used this:

Scarab Ring

Green Frost Cannon

Leaf Shield

Lesser Healing Scroll

Illusens Earth Potion

Downsize

and the abilities:

Burrow

Bless

I won easily. And your pet is better statted than mine!

Thank you :) And I don't really have a major budget, but I don't want to spend a heap of points as I am noly really going to be fighting to gain the Avatars and then if any plots require to fight :)

Is there anyway of checking what abilities my pet has without going into the fight? I am quiet new at this even though I have been playing for many a years :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Is there anyway of checking what abilities my pet has without going into the fight? I am quiet new at this even though I have been playing for many a years :)

Click on your pet. When you are at the next page (should be the quickref page) click on the little arrow next to the pet you want to check the abilities of. Once you have done that find view abilities.

Thank you :) And I don't really have a major budget, but I don't want to spend a heap of points as I am noly really going to be fighting to gain the Avatars and then if any plots require to fight :)

Well there is the Meuka Avatar, Black Pteri, Battle Faerie, Heermeedjet/Merouladen, Punchbag, and Space Faerie. All 1-player avatars!

The Earth Faerie gives out Burrow and the Light Faerie gives out Bless. Your pet has to be at least level 10 and 7 respectively to get those abilities. It may take a few times for your pet to get those abilities- or any abilities, for that matter. (I know that for one of my pets, it took three or four tries to get Burrow. I'd recommend stocking up on faeries (even though it'll set you back quite a bit of NP) in case you do have to bless your pet several times to get a desired ability.)

As far as weapons go, I believe I used the Ice Scimitar, Bronze Scorchstone, Improved Lightning Beam, Supersize Ultimate, Ultra Bubble Beam, Scarab Ring and Trumpet of Deafening.

Happy Battledoming! :)

Thank you :) is there anyway of comparing weapons on the TDN Battlepedia? :)

And also, what is it meant by the stealing order on the TDN battlepedia website? and how do you steal their items? :) thanks :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

And also, what is it meant by the stealing order on the TDN battlepedia website? and how do you steal their items? :) thanks :)

Purple sticky hand is a stealer item. It can be used to steal items. The stealing order is the order you steal the items. For example, the first item is Gostkersword, you steal it the first time.