Raising Intelligence: Looking for reasonably priced books?

irshannon

Hi,

I am trying to raise the intelligence of my pets; however, I've had two difficulties:

1) Finding cheap books (under 500np)

2) Buying cheap books and reading them to him but his intelligence stays the same! (He says a book is too boring)

So my question is what are some good reasonably priced books? and how do I continue raising the intelligence without buying expensive books?

Thank you!

P.S

I did find this on here

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/13008-cheap-books/

but found it to be dated as most of the books were closer to 1000np now

If your pet thinks a book is boring, you can always change the language (which is at the bottom of the page). And if you want to find cheap books, there's always the Money Tree- it's free, and the books that are usually donated are worth no more than a thousand Neopoints.

Some inexpensive books include (but aren't limited to) Gallion Care, Turmac Snacks, Waterlogged Book, Counting Babaas and Faellie Handbook. :) I see those on the Money Tree all the time. :P

You could also check jellyneo's item database. Just set your search criteria to books and sort by price. All the cheapest books will show up on the first couple pages.

Yeah everyone pretty much covered everything. Change your language if your pet says the book is too boring. Also, SW is always better than shops (unless it is a really rare book).

Yeah everyone pretty much covered everything. Change your language if your pet says the book is too boring. Also, SW is always better than shops (unless it is a really rare book).

Book shops are cheaper than SW, The Angry Chomby is selling in the book shop for 413 np atm and could be haggled down to ~300 np and its in the SW for 1000 np.

If you still have some prize points and haven't bought the 2 books in the prize shop you can buy them. And play Keyquest. It gives you books with any key you redeem. You can check the book shop. There are some books are for around 400.