Just luck ?

GomamonX

Your usernames are really similar!! :laughingsmiley: That's kinda funny :P

I'd say it's lucky...i haven't won anything more than 50 nps and a bagguss in a long time <_<

I would sing the theme song from the Patty Duke Show, but no one would have any idea what I was singing.

Oh well. ♪ They're cousinnnnns, identical cousins all the way...two pairs of matching bookends, different as night and dayyyy ♪

I forgot the question.

Oh yeah about the Fruit Machine.

I had a pretty big win a few weeks ago. Your win was meh. Just sayin. :P

I didn't know you can win a paintbrush from the fruit machine.. =<

You can! You could even win one of the higher-end Paint Brushes if you're really lucky. Basically the combination of fruits has to be all Puntec.

Years ago, when I was still a nooooob, I won a Disco Fever Paint Brush and sold it for 99,999 in the SW because I thought the lowest was 100,000. <_<

I would sing the theme song from the Patty Duke Show, but no one would have any idea what I was singing.

Oh well. ♪ They're cousinnnnns, identical cousins all the way...two pairs of matching bookends, different as night and dayyyy ♪

I forgot the question.

Oh yeah about the Fruit Machine.

I had a pretty big win a few weeks ago. Your win was meh. Just sayin. :P

You are just awesome. lol

@Gom :I'd consider you pretty lucky considering the fruit machine has been pretty, well, fruitless for me lately. I'm still hoping for a PB.