A Newbie! :DDD

Ruka

Hi everyone! :D *waves*

It's my 1st day here!

(well, actually 2nd! because i've got another acc i created yesterday but decided not to use it anymore >.<)

(btw, that acc display name is Ain)

I just wanted to know... well...

as a newbie, what are some important things i should know about TDN forums? :)

It would be nice if anyone could reply ;)

Thanks! ;)

hey, welcome to the forums

important stuff...hmmm... eh...

the rules or something:

not double posting, more than 7 words, no double topics, etc...

the most important thing is having fun, being nice, and try to help others before you ask everybody many stuff.

there was somebody and he started asking for stuff and nobody knew him, so nobody helped him.

but just have fun and make friends here, and your time here will be great.

ps: i'm lisauntie, if you didn't know it, i'm from the netherlands and i just started playing neopets again with my account i haven't used like...6 months :whistle:

nice to meet you!

Welcome! Hello! Hola! Whats up! Wassup! Wasabi! I am dcoolb. I am sure you will enjoy the forums!

Darn! I just got ninja'd in the greetings section! XD (Bein ninja'd is when you are typing something and some posts before you do!)

hey, welcome to the forums

important stuff...hmmm... eh...

the rules or something:

not double posting, more than 7 words, no double topics, etc...

the most important thing is having fun, being nice, and try to help others before you ask everybody many stuff.

there was somebody and he started asking for stuff and nobody knew him, so nobody helped him.

but just have fun and make friends here, and your time here will be great.

ps: i'm lisauntie, if you didn't know it, i'm from the netherlands and i just started playing neopets again with my account i haven't used like...6 months :whistle:

nice to meet you!

Thanks! :D

what is double posting and double topics? i'll take note to have fun here! and not ask too many stuff!

p.s nice to meet you too! ;)

Welcome! Hello! Hola! Whats up! Wassup! Wasabi! I am dcoolb. I am sure you will enjoy the forums!

Darn! I just got ninja'd in the greetings section! XD (Bein ninja'd is when you are typing something and some posts before you do!)

Hi dcoolb! Wassup! Bonsai! xD Thanks, I will!

Hey!!! I'm Arie. Welcome to the forums. I guess lisauntie has said whatever needs to be followed here. You will enjoy it here! :D

Thanks Arie! :laughingsmiley:

Evil Bunny, you're going to love it here at TDN.

I'm Neomysterion, and pink and purple are also my favourite colours.

Haha heya, I'm new here too! But didn't really feel want to start a whole new topic for myself :P

By the way, welcome to TDN anamainicks. I'm Neomysterion, and I used to be on ToonZone and RetroJunk months ago.

It's okay if you didn't want to make a topic for yourself, I don't mind. :P

ToonZone and RetroJunk? Haha what on earth are those! Thanks for the welcome though! :D One thing horrible about the forums is that they turn my backward smileys upside down like this! (: I'll have to kick the habit of doing that, just for these forums... hahaha :P Looks pretty weird otherwise.

lol, hi there and welcome! I am loving your enthusiasm. Stick around and make some posts :)

Hi! :D thanks for the comment! ^_^ I will!

Evil Bunny, you're going to love it here at TDN.

I'm Neomysterion, and pink and purple are also my favourite colours.

Hi Neomysterion! :D

:cool: - for having the same favourite colours!

Haha heya, I'm new here too! But didn't really feel want to start a whole new topic for myself :P

You've got a pretty HUGE collection of kacheeks... O.o

Hi there newbie (like me!)! :P

Anyway, it's not that huge...

I'm sure other people have a bigger collection of their favourite neopets than mine... :whistle: