Need some help with the coding

Scartic

I'm trying to learn basic html and CSS while editing my user-lookup, I managed to remove habitarium, the nc mall and my neohome from the lookup.

And now I'd like to place them at the top or bottom of my lookup(in a row or something like that).

I have no idea how to do this,

I've removed them with this code: #habitarium, #userneohome, #ncmall { display: none; }

I haven't saved it as my lookup yet, because I just used random colours/images and it looks really ugly right now.

Can anybody help me?

That's something I always struggle with for some reason.

I find it helpful to look at the UL Spotlight winners and go through their codes to see how they did it. ;)

Actually that's a great way to learn CSS/HTML, by looking at the codes of things that you like and want to learn how to do.

That's pretty much how I learned.

(To look at people's codes, just right-click and hit "View Source")

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's basically what you need to do. Play around with the px values until you get them where you want. Some might suggest using the position: absolute code but I would try to avoid it if possible. If you take a look at my lookup you can see that I moved my modules around. Note: my lookup is still under construction.

Anyways here's the code I used to move my modules around:

#userneopets {

width: 650px;

margin-top: -898px;

margin-left: 170px;

}

If you need more help please send me a PM or neomail me. I'm online everyday and would be happy to help! :D