Waiting For The Plot Forum

xSummer

This is so weird xDDD I really hope they don't start a plot while I'm watching Harry Potter!! :D

Well, i mean, krawk island is involved, so i assume that pirates will be as well ;)

what if the grand plot prize is a pirate pb,, 0.0, that would be awesome

Or a Maraquan PB, if it ends up being a Pirates vs. Maraquans war (and Maraqua wins). :P

I know I've probably said this a lot, but goshdarnit I want a Pirates vs. Maraquans war :<

Or a Maraquan PB, if it ends up being a Pirates vs. Maraquans war (and Maraqua wins). :P

I know I've probably said this a lot, but goshdarnit I want a Pirates vs. Maraquans war :<

or both. i hope to bd then cause that's the only thing that gets me.

or both. i hope to bd then cause that's the only thing that gets me.

I just wonder how long it will be up because training pets takes a whole lot of time and getting a Pirate PB for a prize will surely require a lot of points :mellow:

Lots of speculation on the boards but I am shaking in my boots cause if it is game related I am beaten already...

Haha chill out barkie I'm sure if they make it some game related plot, even those that aren't very skilled at flash games or what not will have their chance at the grand prize. :)

well looky looky.

The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like The Reality of Titanic Giant Squids and The Attack of the Giant Space Fungus.

they r like the little sibling who does the I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU lol