Apocalypse Pony Designs

After much fiddling around with Dress To Impress (the person/people who made that site deserves a cookie!), I have kind of an outline of what my Apocalypse ponies are going to look like. Let me know what you think. I'll put some of my thoughts under the pictures.

ApocPonies.jpg

Well, that was fun. :) I did the best I could with a limited amount of NC items. For the most part I really like them; Death is a little iffy and while I like Pestilence I'm really hoping they come out with a Swamp Gas Uni. I'll pretty much swap out items if I find something that fits better. :)

Wondering why they all have the Studded Uni outfit? Easy, I like it and it gives them a bit of unity. Yay.

I almost did Conquest pony instead of Pestilence....but I figured Pestilence would be more fun of a look (and I was right...it was fun to make).

Hm..I had more to say about this, but I think I'm gettng tired. -.-

Edit: Halloween makes a much better Dearh pony than Ghost, so I'll likely be going with that.

Thanks all for the nice comments!

Angelo: Yep, they're all going on my side account I_Am_Agony.

Lydia1310: Lol...Pollution did cross my mind (he was tied up with War for my favorite character), however, most won't get the reference and it might just cause people to tell me I did it "wrong" which is just a bit of an annoyance having to explain myself...I DO have a pet named Crawly_Crowley though. (I think I named his petpet Hastur in all my silliness) :D

As for back and transparent: They don't have transparent for the Unis yet, I'm afraid...The Shadow color has a wonky purple horn that throws everything off...Ghost kind of fits it best so far...though the Halloween one may work. Hmmm.

Edit: Halloween looks much better than Ghost. That also means I'd only have to buy one set of Bloodshot Eye Contacts. Awesome.

Bah! Who cares if they get the reference. I think a Swamp Gas Uni with that customization would make a great Pollution. :D

Crowley was great. :whistle: Queen!

I don't know, I kind of see Halloween as being more War? But that may just be me... But I also agree with the Magma... *pokes around the Uni colors* I can definitely see why not Shadow... what's with that horn?!

*pokes around dress to impress* Did you see the "Strange Red Mist" foreground? It stacks nicely with the rolling fog...

Hehe...Queen...It's great to find someone else that's actually read the book. A rare occurrence. <3

I actually had the problem of not being able to see the mist too well with the fog....I mostly like Halloween for the bony bits in the wings and it's kind of ragged look.

That's a really great idea! And they look wonderful. For some reason really good customization seems to be a challenge for a lot of people.

And I really love it when people have put so much thought into a theme or a story, and not just named or customized their pets at random.

And yeah whoever created Dress to Impress, and whoever first posted it on TDN, both need like the best cookies ever!

Maybe I just had luck with the red mist because the rolling fog kept rolling away to reveal the mist...

Halloween is about the only color where the Uni doesn't look like she's smiling...

Please tell me the War pony is going to be female... :)

I made all my friends read that book. I basically chucked it at them and refused to speak to them till they read it. XD

That's a really great idea! And they look wonderful. For some reason really good customization seems to be a challenge for a lot of people.

And I really love it when people have put so much thought into a theme or a story, and not just named or customized their pets at random.

And yeah whoever created Dress to Impress, and whoever first posted it on TDN, both need like the best cookies ever!

This is the oldest Dress to Impress information I could find! Lol I did my research! :graduated:

Hey, just read the other thread & so glad my warped mind & love of weird things helped in the creation of these Unis :)

This is so much cooler than my Four Chickens of the "Abawkalypse" that I had on Farmville . . . long story & semi off-topic but still, this is way cooler!

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/38222 I had to mess around with the studded uni outfit. The only NC item is the fog.

That is awesome! I'm really digging it. That was one of my preferred backgrounds. lol

futureXvirtupey: Thanks so much and I agree...they need the best cookies ever. lol

wistiria12: Thanks! If you give me a theme, I sure could try. I love customizing. I used to do "Dream Avvies" a lot for people when I played on Gaia, too. lol

Lydia1310: Of course she's female! lol...I think it may be manditory that once you read that book to force it upon others. :laughingsmiley: It's amazing.

Syrin of Darigan Citadel: *still laughing about the 4 Chicken of the Abawkalypse*...Thanks again for the great idea. The "Pwnies" of the Apocalypse was an idea I had for my clay creations, but I never thought about putting it into form on here. ^_^

Edit: Good gracious I use "lol" a lot. :*

Lol...I can believe it...Certainly not how I acquired mine....*coughcough* That would be wrong. :whistle: (My copy was either originally my friend's, boyfriend's, or boyfriend's brother's...I forget. lol...It's how I got the first 3 books in the Black Company series as well. I'm an unintentional book thief or people forget to reclaim it..)

Wow, your sure did, and it was Matchu who made the site!? Man, I should have know.

Matchu was always coming up with such neat stuff. I wish he was more active on TDN.

What book are we talking about? I'm intrigued and I want to get the joke...

Scarlet Fever - See! You know exactly what I'm talking about then! I'm still on my first copy, but I hound my friends till they give it back...

Futuretxvirtupet - Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett

Out of curiosity, I googled "four horses of the apocalypse pollution" and the Good Omens Lexicon was the fourth result :P Google is good.

I've always wanted to do a painting of him...The idea of a pristine-looking fellow turning everything mucky is just somewhat interesting to me.

futuretxvirtupet: I definitely recommend it! Good Omens is amazing. It's one of those that I can read over and over and still love it.