Scholarship Contest

Callie.

Hey guys,

I recently entered this scholarship contest called Create Real Impact that deals with the negative effects of distracted driving. The whole point of the contest was to create a video, a creative writing piece, a music piece, or a piece of art to show the negative impacts and how this problem could be fixed. But in order to win, or even be considered for an award, people have to vote for the entry. So that's what i'm asking of you today. It only takes a few seconds to vote. You have no idea how much I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Directions on voting are posted below.

1) Click: http://createrealimpact.com/view-entries/category/art/P60/

2) Scroll down to find my entry (One Wrong Move.. by: Callie Lack)

3) Find my entry & click VOTE!

Thank you so much again! :)

One glance, one look, one distraction is all it takes to be put into harm's way while driving. One wrong move like this could potentially cost you everything. Your friends, your future, and your life. Think about it.

Thank you so much! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.