Predictions from AC3~

-Ryan

Okay, pretend AC 3 is going to be starting tomorrow. Now make predictions for final placement in AC6.

Mine:

1st. Lost Desert

After losing to Shenkuu in the finals last year, theyre the easy pick to win.

2nd. Mystery Island

Theyve always been an upper-half powerhouse.

3rd. Haunted Woods

Has worked its way back into tier one for its third time.

4th. Darigan Citadel

Got knocked down like HW but is also climbing back into tier one.

-

5th. Krawk Island

Tier one contender, barely missed it to Darigan Citadel.

6th. Roo Island

Same as Krawk Island. Both have been contenders for every AC but have yet to actually make it since they won.

7th. Shenkuu

Winners curse.

8th. Meridell

Just not the best powerhouse. Never has been.

-

9th. Kreludor

Haven't placed above 3rd tier since sitting out.

10th. Maraqua

Average 3rd tier team. Along with Kreludor, barely missed 2nd tier.

11th. Terror Mountain

Eh, do I need to explain?

12th. Tyrannia

Too much sidegame focus.

-

13th. Kiko Lake

Good enough to win 4th tier, not good enough to win anything else.

14th. Brightvale

No.

15th. Faerie Land

Never placed above 15th.

16th. Virtupets

Never been a good team either.

Altador sits out.

1.Terror Mountain- freezes everyone out with perfect records in all four games (well....I gotta root for my team. ;) )

2.Kreludor- the moons remain high above the competition

3.Haunted Woods- a stunning comeback after being hit by the winner's curse

4.Meridell- the knights charge ahead and never look back

5.Darigan Citadel- tons of competition between the powerhouses leads to a spreading out of game victories

6.Lost Desert- heat stroke on the opposing teams!

7.Krawk Island- pirates concern with stealing every shot leads to unfocused, though still strong play

8.Maraqua- the mermaids make a splash, but drizzle out in a tropical depression

9.Shenkuu- the ninjas are caught and receive a slice of humble pie, but they will learn from their mistakes and storming back to the top

10.Roo Island- plucky Roos give 'em heck, but a smaller supporter base hinders them

11.Virtupets- slowly developing team could make big strides in the coming tournaments

12.Tyrannia- spends more time on sidegames than YYB

13.Faerieland- the faeries have their best year yet with some surprising wins and sidegame focus, but still can't get out of bottom tier

14.Brightvale- middling stats and too much similarity with AL and MD leads to a split in fanbases that causes BV to take a fall

15.Mystery Island- players lose focus and the team pays the price

16.Altador- bottom feeding team unfortunately takes another beating

Kiko Lake sits out (so they can't act as Terror Mountain's kryptonite:p )

MI all the way down to 15th place after taking 6th place last year? :P

Truth be told, this list was more general preference, though I did put most of the powerhouses in the top half. ;)

Besides, the way MI has been performing these past couple years....I mean, they are in danger of taking 14th this year. o_O

Ok. Before I make mine, why would Shenkuu have the winners curse?

Basically, you're making these predictions as if looking at AC VI from AC III and at that time, Shenkuu was doing incredibly well with no slump in sight. If you're predicting that Shenkuu will win and then buck the trend of the Winner's Curse, say it loud and proud! I just put that Terror Mountain would win without a single loss in any game. :P

CHAMPIONSHIP TIER

1. Lost Desert - Runner-ups in AC V.

2. Krawk Island - Bounced back from the winner's curse 2 years ago.

3. Mystery Island - Natives contend for the title full force but we're a little bit short.

4. Meridell - Surprised everyone and barely made the 1st tier.

2nd TIER

5. Darigan Citadel - DC's 2nd Championship Title hopes we're just short by Meridell.

6. Haunted Woods - Up for revenge.

7. Terror Mountain - Well. They pretty much surprised everyone because they swept DC, HW and SK 3 days in a row.

8. Shenkuu - Winner's curse. Got swept a few times but swept other teams too.

3rd TIER

9. Virtupets - Robots rule the 3rd tier.

10. Kreludor - KD's 2nd tier hopes we're cut short because of sweeps from LD and KI in the final 2 days.

11. Maraqua - MQ was actually in the 2nd tier for most of the DDR but fell to the 3rd tier when MQ was swept by the Top 4 teams in the final 4 days.

12. Faerieland - Played their best year. Surprisingly became a Slushie Slinger and Shootout Showdown powerhouse.

4th TIER

13. Tyrannia - Lost their side-gaming focus and their Yooyuball focus also wasn't enough to beat the other teams. TY got very disorganized.

14. Altador - AL had a pretty good side game records but fell short in the final days.

15. Brightvale - Small fanbase. Not too much support frustrated the team and they lost determination to contend for the cup.

16. Kiko Lake - Bad strategies. Early losses disappointed the team and they failed to place higher than 13 during the whole tournament.

Roo Island sits out.