Want sketches of your pets?

celticheavens

EDIT: This board is closed.

After some encouragement from the awesomely fabulous SEAP, *takes a deep breath* I've decided to open up sketch requests again!

I doubt I'll have much time to draw when school reopens so I'm squeezing out urges to draw before then xD.

Just some general rules to take note of before you guys request :yes::

- My schedule is still rather full so your request might take quite a while before it's completed. But once I've taken a request, I will fulfill it, even if it's a good while after :P.

- You can only post 1 art request at a time! (In other words, no more requesting until I've completed your original one).

- Please provide me with a large enough reference!

- I've not drawn many pet species before, so forgive me if they look a tad odd D:.

- Don't expect some mind-blowingly awesome or elaborate art because I'm incapable of that x_x

- I don't know why anyone will want to do this but, do not enter these into the BC! You won't win with these anyway :P.

- Have fun~!

Feel free to put my art on your pet's page, but only if you credit me!

And if you wish, Elouiah is collecting snapshots of herself to document her journey (she's an explorer xD)~

/rambling done. Fire away! :D

To-do List:

dcoolb

Completed:

FTX (art trade)

SEAP

behati (art trade)

Angeló

Moriko

Neoman

Mr. Krawley

Syrin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently .. after seeing what a great job you did on your Tyrannian Peophin, all Peophin lovers will want sketches ... and I'm no exception .. they are majestic creatures :)

would you be kind enough to sketch my RG Peophin , Peopha ? :) she can be with or without customization , it doesn't matter :)

Peopha with custom.

4.png RG Peophin without custom.

@behati: Can do! I'll try my best! /yosh

@Angeló: I'd love to sketch Peopha! RG Peos are my FAV of the lot @_@. Which means I ought to stop neglecting mine... D: Her customisation looks wicked! I'll see if it's within my skill level to capture it @_@.

Finished FTX's so on to SEAP's! :D

EDIT:

@FTX: Np! I do love the drawing you did of Elouiah! And 'sides, you didn't have to draw me anything, so I'm really thankful for the wonderful art too! :wub_anim:

Hello there! I was wondering if you may be able to draw my MSP Poogle? He could look like his current image.. or just a normal MSP Poogle. Whichever would be better for you :)

His link is here. I'm sure anything you do would be lovely! I'm planning on putting some artwork on his page and would be happy to credit you :) I hope you will consider sketching him!

I'm going to withdraw my request. You have a lot already and I don't want to weigh you down, especially as I might not even get the pet in question o_O

Good luck with all your drawinz, I bet they'll be awesome ^_^

@Angeló: I'd love to sketch Peopha! RG Peos are my FAV of the lot @_@. Which means I ought to stop neglecting mine... D: Her customisation looks wicked! I'll see if it's within my skill level to capture it @_@.

wonderful .. im very thankful :) of course , im willing to wait :)

Hello there! I was wondering if you may be able to draw my MSP Poogle? He could look like his current image.. or just a normal MSP Poogle....His link is here.

I don't want to get off topic here, but your MSP Poogle customization is adorable.

I hope you do a sketch of this one just as it is CelticHeavens because I know it would be great!

o_O;; /the number of requests is daunting

Sorry for the slow progress! D: I've no idea why my schedule keeps filling up =/. Fret not though! I'll get each one of your requests done no matter how long they take! /determined

@Tank Girl: Sorry ><;; I work kinda slowly... I'll see if I can do a BW sketch for you or something?

Also, SEAP!

peopher.png

(Boo for lost details in resized images D<) Sorry for the rushed colouring @_@. I needed to get it done by the morning for I'll only be back at around 9pm tonight D:.

@Tank Girl: Sorry ><;; I work kinda slowly... I'll see if I can do a BW sketch for you or something?

No worries babe :) I'd be overwhelmed right now if I were you, I'd feel bad adding to it :P

Really looking forward to seeing more of your art though! That Peophin is AWESOME :D

o_O;; /the number of requests is daunting

Sorry for the slow progress! D: I've no idea why my schedule keeps filling up =/. Fret not though! I'll get each one of your requests done no matter how long they take! /determined

Also, SEAP!

peopher.png

(Boo for lost details in resized images D<) Sorry for the rushed colouring @_@. I needed to get it done by the morning for I'll only be back at around 9pm tonight D:.

this is awesome!

if sparta equals to awesome, then this is sparta! :D

this will go to my petpage

thank you so much, i am loving it :wub_anim:

@Tank Girl: Awww thankies~ I'll try to sketch something out still~

@SEAP: Glad you like it! :Db SPAAAAAAAAARRRRTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAA! xD If so, your art sure is SPARTA as well!

@behati: YAY!!!! Thank you for the fanart of Elouiah! :DDDD She's lovin' it and it's going on her page in a while~ :wub_anim: I'm with Tank Girl on this one; it looks wicked! :D I love how clean looking it is; did you vector it?

On another note,

kaielis.png (long tail is long -.-; )

Sorry for not shading >.<; was too lazy to individually shade the markings.. So I added in the space rock thingum from the background instead! xD

@Parry: Can do! I've never drawn a Ruki before though..

I love how clean looking it is; did you vector it?

Oooh what does this mean??

I've always wondered how people get such clean cut drawings. I got my tablet 2 months ago and pretty much only know the basics on photoshop. The tutorials confuse me o_O lol

Oooh what does this mean??

I've always wondered how people get such clean cut drawings. I got my tablet 2 months ago and pretty much only know the basics on photoshop. The tutorials confuse me o_O lol

Wiki's take

Basically for me, vector art is done via creation of shapes and lines using mathematical formulae (allowing for resizing without loss of quality).

Congrats on your new tablet!!! :D I love my tablet to bits xD. I regret not using it more when I first got it D:. All you need to do now if play around with it in Pshop~

The tutorials can be a tad hard due to using the pen tool... Try following them slowly and just fiddle around with it yourself; that's how I manage to (finally) learn how to use it xD. Takes a while though!