Lost pet?

Batman

So this month I decided I would try and give back so I did a coco jubjub chain. Well I went to check up on him and see how hes doing and he is on the original account (mine) with a background that I don't own(I never accepted a transfer)... o_O So if you click on the user name on his lookup it brings me to my side account that has four pets on it and none of them are him... I'm so confused right now. His name is Orkaron. Can someone else try to search him. I really don't get this.

Also would I send in a ticket? What should it say?

That's interesting ._. are those 4 pets yours? Perhaps due to the past maintaince, there was a semi rollback that caused the jubjub to exist but not to? I would contact the original owner of the jubjub and ask if their coconut is with them. xD

lol at calling it a coconut.

Is he still being lent out?

I don't think you need to send a ticket, if that's the case.

I recall this means that he is currently being transferred to the next person in the chain, but they haven't accepted yet. He stuck in purgatory until then, so it shows your account as his home.

Why would my account be the home though? Shouldn't it be whatever account he is coming from (the person for that day)? Yes he is still out. But it has been like this for a few days. I don't think other people are getting him.