Hey there!

After pondering some questions I had, I decided to make an account rather than hope other people had the same questions.

Always looking for new Neofriends!

I'm an avid gamer and Whovian; talk nerdy to me.

Ask me for my tumblr, which I figured it was better not to put here for the sake of my colorful opinions.

I don't know which questions you're talking about, but welcome to TDN Kaykayhyde.

They call me Neomysterion, the one and only, and I'm a longtime Neopets addict and chocolate addict.

*Sent you an NF request.

I don't know which questions you're talking about, but welcome to TDN Kaykayhyde.

They call me Neomysterion, the one and only, and I'm a longtime Neopets addict and chocolate addict.

*Sent you an NF request.

I accepted!

And it was mostly questions I ended up figuring out on my own (like "Why won't the rainbow worm show up? Because I'm in the wrong area.")

welcome to the forums,

it's always nice when new people join the forums, more people to talk to :laughingsmiley:

most players here are experienced players, and most of the time there's somebody who knows the answer on you question.

so enjoy your time here and try to help others, they'll help you faster then :whistle:

see you around, somewhere in the topics 0:)

Alright Kay! Welcome to the forums ^_^

I'm Shannon, very pleased to meet you :D

This place is great for helpful people, I'm sure you'll find all the answers you're looking for here :)