TV Gameshows

Awesome_Paul

I thought, therwes a topic of films, tv shows, but we missing the main part, Gameshows,

So whats your favourite gameshow,

(and because of country difference, could search on youtube for a clip so we all know whats it about??)

I have a few favourites myself

My favourite though, is abit of Bully, Bullseye

Intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7RuorQhH7Q...ted&search=

This was mainly a darts gameshow from the 80's presented by Jim Bowen

They used to always have the same catchphrase every final round which is after they Gambled and losed ""You win nothing but your BFH... Bus Fare Home""

Second will always be Takeshis Castle

the game where people have to do all these stupid games to get through, it was so impossible in the 2 seasons there were about 2 episodes that won the prize

Third will be The Crystal Maze

This was easily, the game with 4 zones, Ocean, futuristic, medievil and aztec. each the team played 4 games, to win a crystal, and at the end, through all teh 4 zones, they would reach teh giant crystal, and each crystal they collected was worth 5 seconds, and they had to catch teh gold tickets (silver decresed your points)

Fourth, the one i wanted to be on, FUNHOUSE, (then when i got to teh age, it was taken off :grrr: they must have secretly hated me :crying: )

This was just the game where you would go in and win prizes and at the end, it would be a Go Kart Grand Prix, it was the best ever childrens gameshow

I mean have a look at teh FUNHOUSE:

now what about yours

Both are getting repetitive. The family series of the Amazing Race was cool.

Currently in NZ the gameshows on national TV stations I can think of are : Amazing Race, Survivor, Treasure Hunters, and Family Feud.