Is There A Way To Increase My Chances At The Wishing Well ?

Angeló

Lots of people post on the neoboards that there's a "special way" to guarantee a win at the Wishing Well ... someone claimed they won 10 items in the past 2 weeks ... and when they were asked how, they said "you have to know how to win" ....

so ... my question is how do I win at the Well ?? is there a certain amount to donate or what ?? I've never ever won anything and I feel :angry:

i heard that if you put 1million neopionts in the well you have a 60% chance of getting a dubloon, not sure if its true, and either way its not worth it unless you get the 1000dubloon coin, once again im not sure its true...

I've seen a person from here (I think anyways) on the scoreboard for it having won 2 bags of peanuts in a day!

I'd say probably just make your wishes one after the other in one or two bouts during the day. I think they give out prizes twice daily?? :S

Well, I do know that when I donated 1 NP a day for 6 months at random times, I never won. I started donating 21 NP between 6~7AM/PM and won three times so far, and I wish like, once a week.

That's because your 1 NP wish wouldn't count, there's a minimum donation

Also that's pretty impressive! I need to start doing it more... Think I've wished maybe, 3 times since I made this account?

if you put 1million neopionts in the well you have a 60% chance of getting a dubloon

anyone who does that has to be out of their mind !!!

between 6~7AM/PM

both are bad times for me <_<

Did I hear someone in this thread mention my name? My ears are burning. :P

Well, since some kind Neopian has already linked to the TDN Wishing Well article in this thread, I will confirm that most of the advice I can offer has already been added there from when I update it a few months ago. (Hey! Why didn't I get credit for that? <_< )

If you take the steps listed in that article and apply them every day, then you should have a good chance of getting your wish granted within 2 or 3 weeks. Remembering to actually do your wishes every 12 hours is the biggest secret left.

Someone also mentioned certain times being better than others for wishing. I cannot confirm nor deny the plausibility of this claim. I tend to wish at approximately the same time every day, so it would be reasonable to assume that those would be my "lucky" times, but I've also had my wishes granted when I wished at other times. I knew someone that was trying to track winners' wish times, but I think he lost interest in his research before coming to a solid conclusion.