Happy Job Change

Scarlet Fever

They switched the days my fellow would be working...yet again....but this time I'm really liking it. His 1st day off of the week comes the day after the kiddo goes to visit her grandparents and our roommate goes to work, so we end up with the whole day to ourselves...The next day both of the guys work, so I have some time to myself until we get the little one back that night....The day after that no one works so we have a day for all of us to spend some time together. New schedule rocks. ^_^

We have quite a few doctors on TDN Maybe we should have an Ask Dr.Tdn...Nah just kidding I would have too many posts and would be banned from the post :laughingsmiley:

of course , i love it :)

you don't choose to be a doctor .. it chooses you :)

Wow, Angelo, what branch of medicine are you in? I hope Neo doesn't disturb your working life haha! I've always dreamed of becoming a doctor myself, but I decided not to because I know I can't stand the guilt of seeing my patient die (whether or not it was my fault.)