Lab Map help

Tank Girl

I just bought my fifth and final Lab Map (yay!) but the account I want to use it on is three months old.

I can't find any information on the net about this.

Does anyone know if it would be possible to use a Map on it?

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use it on a 3 month old account. You did pay for it, afterall. It's simple enough to do a trade over there and just go to "maps" to check, though. XD

I was just wondering if there would be any restrictions to it, but if you can use yours I guess it'll be fine!

Sent my pieces across, but I've forgotten my password to that account and have been locked out for an hour ¬_¬

yes you can use the lab map on any account .. even a newbie one ...

congrats on the 5th map :) :) how much did u pay for this one ? :D

it's addictive ... since I got my second one , I've been craving more ... but I have no more pets to zap he he he .. well maybe one ... but I can move her to my second lab account and take turns ,

I paaaaid 490K I think it was for this one! Much better than before, paid wayyy over the odds for that one. Silly me!

Completely eaten into Marvum's PB Fund but at least I wont have to buy another Lab Map ever again :D - and I agree, it's totally addictive! If I could have more I would ^_^