M-M-Millionare!?!

GomamonX

I don't deposit much Neopoints to the bank, but once I'm done playing the games, I might deposit them all into the bank.

You should really keep your NP in the bank. It earns interest, = free money, plus you can lessen the damage from money-stealing REs like the Angry Tax Beast and Bug Brothers.

You should really keep your NP in the bank. It earns interest, = free money, plus you can lessen the damage from money-stealing REs like the Angry Tax Beast and Bug Brothers.

thats true cornflakes i used to have alot of trouble spending most of my np for quest like the brain tree and other stuff like that

Nice work. Time to go for 10m neopoint's and buy that item you've always wanted. {I don't know what that'd be but im guessing you have something you want}

Usuki boys,meepits,i think a mara techo.... but i think i cant make it all ^_^;

i drew a dream pet though before i struck the mill

wow .. I love that drawing !!! Usuki Boy looks very good !! and I agree with Cornflakes .. a Usuki PB is very achievable ... I was "this" close to buying one for an Usul I had .. but then I changed my mind and adopted her out ... but now you gave me an idea for my new pet !! he CAN be an Usuki Boy .!

Congrats! Very impressive drawing by the way. :) Once you've hit 1M, you won't even realize how fast you'll hit 2M, and so on.

If you can hold yourself to save that much money, you can do anything. ;)

wow .. I love that drawing !!! Usuki Boy looks very good !! and I agree with Cornflakes .. a Usuki PB is very achievable ... I was "this" close to buying one for an Usul I had .. but then I changed my mind and adopted her out ... but now you gave me an idea for my new pet !! he CAN be an Usuki Boy .!

by the way the usul's name is heathen he is my current OC on DA that im using at the moment...he was to be in a Fire emblem/Neopets/Legend Of Zelda/Starfox RPs and a dream pet to me.... small but consistant